Time to say farewell!

Lexa's POV:

I was awoken by Mitsuri cause she wanted to make breakfast extra early that day. Mostly because she wanted to make waffles. She also asked me to go to the store to get butter and honey.

I was going to deny her until I saw the pleading look on her face and I caved in and quickly went to the store.

When I came back, Doe hugged me tightly asking why I left without telling him and how I could do that to him. Mitsuri came in and apologized saying how she asked me to go to the store to get honey and butter.

"Lexa did you get it?"

"Yup. I got a bunch of honey, some butter, and other toppings for the waffles."

Those toppings include, berries, whipped cream, and chocolate chips

I put the topping on the table and helped mitsuri finish the rest of the waffles

***********************************************

When Ender got there

Ender knocked on the door. Once Lexa answered, Ender sighed.

"Hey Lexa! Nice to see you again! Just so you know, this'll be the last day we're gonna be here until we have to go back to my house for a while, does that sound good?"

"That sounds great! Also you're just in time! Me and mitsuri had just finished making breakfast! We made waffles!"

"Ok!"

They all entered the house.

Maki looked around, she seemed to be trying to spot someone. Ender smiled at Lexa.

"Thanks again Lexa, for having us over!"

"It's no problem, these last couple days have been very fun. Even with the awkward moments here or there..."

Lexa laughed nervously

As they were walking into the dining room L came downstairs with flowey, he then walked up to ender

"I believe I have something of yours."

"Yeah...sorry I left Flowey with you guys-we were too tired to come back and I figured you or Flowey wouldn't mind for the moment."

"Oh...so that's what I forgot. Before I went to bed last night I felt like I forgot something."

Ender laughs a little.

"Nah, sorry about that. I'll take him off your hands, thanks L."

Ender grabbed Flowey, Flowey groaned of annoyance.

"To ease your mind. I didn't mind too much, he made good company."

Ender looked at Flowey.

"Wow...if only you and the rest of my roommates got along-"

"Don't get your hopes up."

Flowey growled. Ender laughed a little.

"Understood."

Maki then went up to Lexa.

"Do you know where Zack is?"

"he's actually still asleep, considering what happened yesterday, I decided to let him sleep in and wake on his own."

Maki nods.

"Alright."

It was obvious Maki was planning on apologizing. She had just punched him for almost no reason, he was sure to be curious on why.