Women eating demon

(Demon slayer spoilers.)

Lexa POV:

'Just my luck. Out of all the demons I could've gotten, I got the one that eats women in particular. But that's not important right now! I just need a way out of this situation!'

I thought to myself looking at douma upper moon 2.

He was just looking at me with that fake smile. My whole body was shaking.

I did what anybody would have done in my situation.

...

I threw my phone at his face and punched him in the crotch and ran away screaming.

I bursted through the door and instantly went over to Lucifer hiding behind him

"Lexa? What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost."

***********************************************

"Now that wasn't very nice~"

Everyone turned to the door and mistrui and rengoku's hearts literally stopped as they instantly knew that it was demon.

Those faces turned to terror when they saw his eyes it had the kanji 'upper two' engraved on his eyes.

"Do you treat all your guest like that?"

Mitsuri and rengoku grabbed their blades out of closet and prepared for a fight.

"Oh what's this~? Two demon slayers...oh and your hashiras!"

Douma pulled out his fans opening them

"This should be interesting~"

Lexa didn't know how this would go...regonku couldn't beat akaza uppermoon three and mitsuri almost died while fighting hantengu uppermoon 4. this was douma uppermoon 2, he was incredibly powerful.

Plus even if they could defeat him, there no telling what that would do to their universe and how it will affect it or change it.

"Wait!"

Lexa yelled stopping rengoku and mitsuri. Lexa asked Lucifer to watch douma and make sure no matter what he doesn't escape. He agreed

Lexa then pulled them off with a lot of protest on their part. She took them to L's room. Quickly explaining the situation to L

"Lexa! That is an uppermoon demon! Do you know how dangerous he is?!"

Mitsuri said panicked

"Yes, I do. Trust me I know but...killing him could cause some trouble. Trust me if I was certain that killing him would be okay, I'd have the brother hold him down while one of you slice off his head."

Lexa explained

"Killing him could cause an unbalance in your universe which could lead to its demise. While it's a possibility that your universe could be fine, are you both really willing to take that chance?"

L added to lexa's argument, siding with her.

Mitsuri hugged lexa

"B-but there's no telling what that monster will do to lexa! She's a defenseless, cute, sweet, human!"

Lexa then coughed and then said

"Your forgetting that this human has doe, and seven literal demons protecting me."

Lexa answered

"Okay. Fair but what about Levi, L, Nagito, Dabi, Hawks?"

Rengoku asked