Casual Household experiences

(Mentioning: squid games. So spoilers (if you haven't seen it) also some gore. You have been warned.)

"So can you do it still? Even though your not in your original world."

I asked doe while he was hugging me while laying on my lap.

"I would assume so. I changed form from the one you found me in to the one I'm currently in."

He said

"Does it...hurt?"

I asked, it was never said in the game so I was a bit curious

"Mmmhh...no. It's just a little tiring."

He said closing his eyes. I started playing with his hair, which I felt it curl around my hand.

"So you know in the gameplay of my game you showed me. When I switched to that other form, did you like that one more than my current one?"

He asked suddenly. While I was still playing with his hair I answered

"I don't think I liked it more than your current form. I mean yeah I liked it but I also like the way you are now. I honestly prefer whatever your comfortable with. It doesn't matter what form you take as long your happy that's all that matters."

***********************************************

Doe's heart just melted at that, that made him fall even more in love with lexa

"You don't know how much that means to me."

He sat up and kissed her cheeks.

Lexa blushed she was not expecting it. After he stopped she hid her face on her hands and internally screamed

"Your so cute when embarrassed love!"

"Okay, that's taking a bit far."

"What is?"

"Calling me 'love'"

"How about sweetie?"

"No."

"Honey?"

"Eh, I don't really like that."

"Babe?"

"Absolutely not."

"...darling?"

"Fine..."

He then hugged lexa while mumbling darling over and over again.

***********************************************

"Come on chickadee you can do it! Just 30 more seconds!"

Hawks was coaching lexa. Lexa had been wanting to limber up her body a bit more. So she asked hawks to help her. He agreed.

"Alright and...stop!"

Lexa let out a sigh of relief

"Alright grab a drink of water and we'll start on the exercises!"

"Alright..."

***********************************************