Happy birthday bennett!

I was sitting on the lovesac with doe in his hairball form on my lap and Belphie hugging one of my arms as he naps. I was scrolling through tumblr when I got a message from ender asking me how its been. I smiled and messaged back

"It's been good. got a couple new roommates. What about you?"

She texted back saying she got new roommates as well and she then asked if she could come tomorrow. Her reason being is because it was going to bennett's birthday and she thought that he and nagito should be able to spend the day together since they became such close friends. I loved the idea! So I texted back.

"Of course you can come! I'll tell my roommates. See you tomorrow!"

She texted back see you tomorrow. I put my phone down and got up. Much to doe's and belphie's dismay

"Nooooo...come back...cuddle..."

I chuckled at Belphie's sleepy mumbles. I sent out a mass text to everyone to come to the living room for an important meeting.

One by one the roommates began to gather in the living room.

"L-lexa can this be quick. I was in the middle of the raid."

"Don't worry lev. This will be quick. I'm just letting you all know that the ender household is coming for a visit."

Some roommates were excited while other not so much.

"Oh? And who might the ender household be Lexi?"

Kafka asked

"Well you see my friend ender has roommates from games and anime just like us. Once in a while they'll come over for a visit. We're setting up a visit for tomorrow because tomorrow is one of the roommates birthday, his name is Bennett and-"

Nagito interrupted me when he heard that.

"Wait! Bennett's birthday is tomorrow?! Oh no! I totally forgot it's a leap year! I'm completely unprepared! I haven't even gotten a present yet!"

I then calmed nagito

"Don't worry Nagito. We'll go out and get Bennett a present. Let me just finish explaining this to Kafka, blade, and March okay? How about you go think about what you want to get Bennett."

Nagito nodded and started thinking of what to get Bennett.

"Okay back to what I was saying. I'll tell you about the roommates she has so you can be prepared. So firstly there is monika. She is pretty normal except like how doe is with me, just not as intense. Just be nice to her and ender and you shouldn't have any problem with her. Next is maki, she pretty quiet and reserved, she is an assassin but she's isn't mean or anything unless you're mean to her, any other time she is actually quite polite. Then there's Flowey...Flowey to put it simply an evil talking flower. Then there's sanemi he's from the same world as mitsuri and rengoku, he has a short temper so I'd suggest you don't socialize with him or bother him. And that includes teasing Kafka.

Kafka giggled a bit while I then gave her a stern look.

"Don't worry Lexi~ I'll be on my best behavior."

"Riiiight. Then there's Isabelle and villager, they are short little creatures, or we'll Isabelle is a dog and villager is...villager. Isabelle can talk but villager not so much, he also tends to have a habit of stealing so I'd say you better watch your stuff. Then there's aether, from what I saw aether is really nice and polite so you shouldn't have a problem with him. Then there's aether's emergency food-"

Some of the roommates started snickering at me, referring to paimon as aether's emergency food.

"Paimon. She a...actually I don't know what she is but she is a little flying something. Who eats a lot and is nice to people who treat her nice. But if you're mean to her she'll give you a ugly nickname. Then there's Bennett. He's a lot like Nagito except instead of being very lucky he has the opposite; he is very unlucky. He also isn't obsessed with hope like Nagito is. He's actually quite positive and is very nice. Who else...oh then there's Xiangling she a chef and a very good one too. She'll probably be in the kitchen most of the time while she's here but she's nice to chat with...then there's kokichi."