A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.

"Thanks for helping cleaning Levi."

Lexa told Levi since they both were in the same room

"Your welcome. Since your generous enough to let me live here without any expectations of payment. It's the least I could do."

Levi said slightly pulling down the mask lexa provided him when he asked.

"Plus this place is big. It would take you a long time to clean it by yourself."

Levi added.

Lexa, Levi, Mitsuri, Lucifer, and Rengoku, we're all cleaning the house.

Lexa and Levi were doing things like sweeping and mopping the floors, wiping the counters and windows. Mitsuri was doing dishes with Lucifer. Rengoku was vacuuming rooms that had carpet and used a hand vacuum to clean furniture.

"On the topic of cleaning. I'm going to the car wash later to get my car clean. Rengoku, mitsuri, and Zack, are coming. Your welcome to join us."

As much as Levi didn't want to be in a confined space with Zack. His interest in the "car wash" overpowered his disliking of the idea of being in a car with zack

"Sure."

***********************************************

Later lexa was driving in the car with her 4 roommates. To the car wash.

"I'm surprised doe didn't come."

Mitsuri commented

"It's honestly a good thing he didn't come or else I think he would've had a panic attack."

Lexa commented. They pulled in, lexa played for the service and then the drive up to the entrance and lexa put her car in neutral. The four looked at the entrance in extreme interest perhaps a bit of caution.

Lexa just let go of the wheel and the car started going in.

It first start off with soap and misturi loved the colors

"Wow so pretty!"

Then came the spinning scrubbers.

Mitsuri and rengoku were kinda startled but nearly as much as Zack

"WHAT THE- HEY! I dont plan on dying like this!"

"Calm down Zack it's just scrubbing the car. It's completely safe."

Lexa calmed him down. Once they passed it she spoke again

"See? We're fine it's completely fine."

"Hm. Very inventive and practical."

Levi stated

Then the water was poured onto the car

"Ah. This why you thought doe shouldn't come right?"

Mitsuri said with a laugh

"Yeah he would've no doubt freak out by the amount of water."

Lexa answered

Then came the Intense air dryers

And just like that they were done.