Return of the ender household!

I looked to see the text was from ender. She texted me asking me if something super lucky happened to nagito, she mentioned how a roommate of her named 'Bennett'  with a bad luck curse got injured. She said that she doesn't think he couldn't get that injured in one day.

I texted back telling her

'Yeah, nagito kinda...won the lottery...I'm so sorry to hear about your roommate!'

She texted back telling me it was okay and how he was doing better. She then mentioned some character who I don't remember meeting. Such as nahida and Xiangling, I knew they were genshin impact characters cause ender loves that game and she shows me a lot of the characters. I texted back

'I'm assuming you've got more roommates since the last time we saw eachother?'

She texted back she got 5 genshin impact characters named Paimon, Nahida, Wanderer, Xiangling, and Bennett. She then mentioned she also got kokichi.

I started chuckling

'Pft- I bet Maki was mad when he showed up. Am I right?'

She texted back telling me Maki almost killed him 8 times

I sighed and texted back

'Well you're not the only one who got more roommates...'

She asked me who else came. I then texted back

'The obey me brothers...and they all came at the same time! While I was on vacation visiting my family, they appeared at my home while I was gone.'

She then texted me saying how hard it was coming home to see them. I texted back

'Yeah, no kidding. Especially when they started acting like they knew me! Mentioning times in devildom that happened in the game. Doe was so mad!'

She text back saying that she can imagine for being mad, and how I must be frustrated cause I have to pay attention to them and doe. Saying she feels bad that I have to deal with that now.

'Yeah, it's kinda frustrating and tiring. Especially when they get into fights. Not just the brothers with each other but with doe as well.'

She texted back how she wants to come over and help cause she feels bad. I texted back

'As much as I would love that. You have your roommates to deal with too. I can only imagine how tired you are, especially since your roommate got injured! And dealing with Maki and kokichi. Especially kokichi! I feel bad that I can't help you!'

She texted back suggesting a spa day! For us just to relax and unwind, she mentioned how we both have enough responsible roommates to watch over everyone. Which seemed kinda true L, and Lucifer are pretty responsible even if I think Lucifer is a bit harsh. She mentioned one of her roommates, Nahida, was really good at calming down Maki and she was the reason she didn't kill kokichi 5 out of the 8 times she tried. I then texted back

'Yeah...you know what. A spa day sounds wonderful! I'm sure L and Lucifer could also help with keeping everyone under control. But you should really really tell kokichi not to lie too much. You know how Zack feels about liars...'

I put a concerned emoji at the end of the Text. She text back how even if she tells him he's going to do it. I sighed and texted

'Yeah, I know. Regardless if you tell him or not. Oh before I forget with the money nagito won I moved to a new place! So you can come over and see the place and so we can catch up, then go have our spa day!'

She texted back okay and said she'll come over for a spa day and she asked me to send my new address and to inform our roommates especially our new ones who haven't met the other household yet.