We're home!

Lexa POV:

I woke up with doe cuddled up next to me.

"Good morning!"

He said seeing me awake

"Mornin'"

I replied still a bit sleepy. Then I remembered what I had to do today and groaned

"Something the matter?"

"We have to leave today...but I don't wanna..."

"Easy fix, I just call L and tell him we're dead!"

"Okay, and when L ask how you are calling him what are you gonna say?"

"...it's a message from beyond the grave..."

"Nice try. We are going back."

I tried to get up but doe was cuddling me in a way that I could barely move my limbs

"5 more minutes..."

He whined, I decided to not fight him on it since it was only 7:30 am and our flight isn't until 3:00pm

***********************************************

Mitsuri was up very early happily skipping towards the kitchen prepared to make breakfast. But when she walked in she found that everything had been eaten!

"What happened to all the food?! How am I supposed to make breakfast?!"

She ran to L's room. L had just lied down for a quick 5 minute nap. But mitsuri busted in and started shaking L awake

"L! LLLLLLLLLLL! There's no food in the kitchen everything is gone! Everything! How am I supposed to make everyone a good breakfast, to get them started for the day, without a good breakfast nobody will get a good start to the day!"

Merida who was sleeping woke up and came over to mitsuri. She jumped up on the bed and rubbed her head against her hand. Mitsuri started pet her which calmed Mitsuri down.

"Thank you Merida."

L got out of bed and went over to his desk to one of his draws and pulled it open.

"I got some ingredients in the draw. pull out what you need out to make breakfast."

Mitsuri smiled and hugged L tightly. He's gotten used to it after awhile. The first time it happened he kinda stiffened not used to physical affection.

She let go of L and grabbed all the things she need

"Oh...we are also out of-"

L pulled some milk out of his mini fridge

"Milk?"

Mitsuri giggled and took the milk

"Thanks L! Your the best!"

She then went back downstairs

***********************************************

Soon everybody was up, luckily Beel and belphie were the last ones down so everybody got a nice amount, while Beel got whatever was left which was still a lot of food to satisfy him for a good while.