Stellaron hunters

Doe and Lexa had arrived back home from visiting lexa's family Lexa stayed longer to celebrate her birthday with her family as well celebrate her mothers birthday since her mothers birthday was 2 weeks after hers. So they didn't arrive back until February 3

During that time lexa really got into honkia star rail. She got the stellaron hunter blade while she was there and his light cone.

Now that's she back she was determined to get Kafka she only had 2 days left and she was getting desperate. But then she remembered what she could do.

***********************************************

Nagito was playing genshin impact on a desktop he had gotten for Christmas.

Since genshin took up a lot of storage Lexa got him a desktop so he can play it. He set it up with the help of leviathan.

He mostly started playing so he could get Bennett. With his luck he got Bennett pretty early and he got lots of primogems that Genshin players wish they could get.

He was playing the inazuma archon quest when Lexa came into his room.

"Hey nagito. You got a minute? I need a favor."

Nagito turned around in his chair and smiled

"Of course! What can worthless scum like me help with?"

"You're not worthless scum. So I know you know how genshin works and I was hoping your luck could help me out with pulling for a character...I hope that's not too much to ask?"

Lexa showed him her phone which showed a banner of Kafka.

"Oh! This is honkai star rail right? The one March is from?"

Lexa nodded her head.

"Hmm...I should really get that game too. But anyway of course I'll help you pull for her!"

Nagito held lexa's phone and did ten pull.

"Please please please please please!"

Lexa pleaded, she's been trying forever to get Kafka ever since her banner came out she's been working herself to the bone to get Kafka while also spending some money but details right?

When Lexa saw the red, green and blue effect around the ticket she got so excited!

But she watched just in case it wasn't Kafka but another five star character.

Because during the Kafka banner that did happen. She got a five star character but it wasn't Kafka it was yanqing. She was happy and upset, happy because she got a five star character but not the one she wanted. She still used yanqing though.

As the the light cones and four star characters was revealed the last one was the five star character and it was Kafka!

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!"

Lexa shouted very excitedly while hugging nagito who just laughed

"I'm glad I could help. Here's your phone back."

Lexa took back her phone and left nagito's room so he can get back to his game. Lexa then celebrated down the hall.

While walking the closet door open hitting her in the face