The roommates and the visitor

Lexa was chilling in the living room on the lovesac with Belphie sleeping on her left side and with doe on her right side just enjoying cuddling her.

She was just scrolling on her phone when it started glitching out. She already knew why. She placed it on the floor upward. Ben then glitched out of her phone

"What up!"

He announced

"Hello Ben."

Lexa answered picking up her phone.

It has become a normal occurrence that Ben will get bored and switch households.

"Where's Zack and dabi?"

"Zack is most likely on his phone watching videos or playing a video games and dabi is still probably asleep"

"Alright, I'm going to go hang with him."

Then just like that Ben left to go hangout with Zack.

Mitsuri saw the whole thing and decided to ask.

"Lexa not that I'm trying to sound unwelcoming or annoyed but why is it you and ender allow Ben to switch between households?"

"Well me and ender don't see a problem with it, besides. It's not like he'll listen to us either way. I get that you may not enjoy his company considering how he thinks it funny to jump out of devices to scares us."

You remember the couple of times and he would jump out at mitsuri to scare her since she was an easy target. She would scream so loudly. So yeah mitsuri wasn't his biggest fan.

"Yeah...it always catches me off guard..."

She said quietly and lexa wanted to make her feel better

"Hey, how about we have some girl time? Wanna go out and make a Starbucks run?"

Mitsuri perked at the suggestion.

"Do I!"

Both girls then went out to make a small Starbucks run. Which consisted of them getting drinks. Sitting in a parking lot. chatting for a bit and then going home.

Lexa shot a text to Lucifer and L letting them know.

***********************************************

While Ben was heading to Zack's room he decided to take a peek into a room of a resident he hadn't met yet.

He peeked in and in there he met douma who was casually reading a book with a single light in his pitch black room.

"Oh my~ could we have gained another resident?"

Ben made a weird face he didn't like douma right off the bat

"Um...think of me as a temporary visitor..."

"Oh are you from that "Ender household" I've been hearing so much about?"

"Well yes but-"

"How wonderful that means the rest of them are here right. I hope we can all get along."

Douma said smiling wider

Ben then got an idea

"Well it's just me for now, everyone else is on their way."

Ben quickly interjected. Douma quickly laughed

"But how are you here by yourself? From my knowledge you all live a bit of distance away. Do you have some powers to allow you to come here sooner?"