Happy halloween!

"You know you don't have to help me...I can do it myself."

"Well that's just not fair to you leviathan. Plus it not like I have anything else to do today, I think it's better than sitting on my phone all day."

Lexa said to leviathan as they were sewing costumes for the roommates who wanted very specific costumes, like mitsuri and asmo. Doe was on lexa's shoulder in his hairball form taking a nap.

"Your really good a sewing leviathan, I'm impressed."

Leviathan blushed at the compliment.

"T-thank you...have you thought about what your going to be?"

"Yeah I actually got the costume."

"What is it?"

"I decided I'll be the mad hatter."

Lexa finished sewing a final part of the costume she was working on and pulled out her phone and pulled up her Amazon list.

"See. I got a bunch of different clothes to work with."

Leviathans put his hand on his chin. Thinking.

"Hmm...you know all of those mixed together, and adding a few more details to it and the proper makeup it can turn out to be a really good and comfortable costume."

"That's what I was thinking. Everything should be arriving later today."

"I'll help with whatever you need with the costume when it arrives."

"Thanks leviathan!"

***********************************************

"Oh~! These treats are so cute!"

"I know I've always wanted to do something like this since I was a kid."

Lexa and mitsuri were sharing Halloween treats and food ideas with each other on Pinterest.

"Someone of these we have to make a few days before Halloween, the only problem with that is that if we make them a few days before it will be a battle to keep them away from beel."

Mitsuri commented

"Don't worry I have a back up fridge in the garage...which is a secret so don't tell anyone."

Lexa said in a whisper making a Shh motion with her pointer finger. Mitsuri smiled and nodded her head.

***********************************************

Lexa was in Zack's room as Zack wore the costume lexa got him. Lexa thought it would be fitting if he was a grim reaper

"So what do you think?"

"It's great. Too bad this isn't a real scythe...can I just have mine back?"

"No."

"B!tch."

He bonked her head with the fake scythe

***********************************************

"Do you guys really need a costume how about you guys walk around in your demon forms?"

Dabi questioned as he lays on the couch looking at the brothers who had their costumes on.