Stay right there while I give you a present!

"Okay and then you fold it like this and tape it. Now you try."

Lexa was showing mitsuri how to wrap Christmas presents because lexa was on a bit of a time crunch she had bought the roommates a bunch of gifts, but she had to fly out soon to see her family, she still needed to pack her and doe's things for the visit.

So she was recruiting mitsuri in Christmas wrapping for everyone (besides herself). Luckily lexa was smart and had already wrapped most presents when they were delivered. But she couldn't wrap a couple one that's had been delivered in the last couple of months. So mitsuri is wrapping the rest while lexa prepares to leave with doe.

"Are you sure, you don't want anyone else to help? I can ask levi or leviathan or rengoku or nagito."

Lexa asked and misturi shook her head with a smile.

"No it's completely fine, I'd prefer to do it by myself! Now you go and get ready. Don't want to be late for your flight the next day."

She light pushed lexa out of the room.

Lexa walked down the hall to go to her room to when the hallway door suddenly open almost hitting her in the face.

"Eep!"

Little suddenly jumped back a little startled.

Then walked out march 7th from honkai star rail

"Where am I?"

She asked confused then she looked at lexa

"Excuse me can you tell me where I am?"

Lexa's brain took a minute to process. Then she fell to her knees as she looked up and said

"Thank you!"

She was so happy to have another female in the house

March just stood there very confused.

Lexa then quickly got up.

"Sorry about that but follow me I'll explain everything.

***********************************************

"I see. Well this is certainly an interesting situation. I'm excited to explore this new world. Thanks lexa and thank you for letting me stay here."

"No problem March. But unfortunately I have to leave early tomorrow, but don't I'm sure mostly everyone will be nice to you."

"Mostly?"

"Yeah...there's a few roommates who may not be the nicest to you. But just ignore them. But I know a certain some you'll get along swimmingly with."

Lexa told March this as she text mitsuri to come to the living room to meet someone.

"Who?"

Misturi then came in

"Lexa who'd you like me to meet?"

The two girls made eye contact.

They both gasped and in unison said

"Oh my gosh! You're so beautiful!"

They both then giggle

"Jinx! Jinx again!"

Lexa giggled

"Let me introduce you both mitsuri this is March 7th. March this mitsuri kanaroji. I hope you two can become good friends. Mitsuri since I'm leaving tomorrow I hope you'll be a good host and help March with anything she needs"