part 2

I can't say that I hate my parents or anything like this, but we haven't any contacts. I am just their little mistake but it's not my fucking fault that I’m hermaprpdite. I couldn't control it and I still can't. (Hermaprpdite is person who has both male and female sex organs. So we aren't family, I am just freak for them.)

    I left the story and When I got to the traffic light, I heard my name and then everything was in black.

    When I woke up I was in white room, I thought I was in the dream. I stoot up quickly and felt dazzy. I reached for the door handle and the door opened with it, I opened my mouth in surprise, Who leaves the door open to the captive? My heart was beating loudly.  I went down the corridor and realized that I was in a luxurious house. I went down the stairs trembling and trying to regulate my breathing.

    Harry, calm down, don't panic, don't scream.

    I checked several rooms and they were completely empty.  Finally, I opened the beige door and saw a man sitting at the table and writing something on a piece of paper.
    He looked up me and smiled.

-        Oh hello sweetheart! You're awake already.

-        Let me go from here! – I said loudly.

-        I can't promise love. – okay it's really weird, why on the earth is he calling me this kind of words?

-        You are the boy from casino, what do you want? I didn't do anything? Let me go!

-        Oh love, You just have to stay here honey, nothing more. – he smirked.

-        Why? You don't even know me...

-        Oh love I know everything about you, and I mean everything. – he was  close to me.

     I was quite and thinking about escape, but then he started againg.

-        Harry don't you ever dare to think about escape! – he said in low tone.

-        I.. I...

-        You know what, I can help you with it.

    He went colse to table and took papers.

-        Look Harry it's your sister, oh sorry It's your lovely sister. And you know your parents are crazy about her so love we have a deal if you'll stay here they'll be good and if you won't your sister will be in a big trouble! So what you think  love? – I felt my salty tears. I know they hate me, but I love them I can so this so.

-        Okay I’ll stay.

     He was in shok at first, but then smiled like crazy man.

     You don't know, but I’ll go away from you, just wait and see.

Okay soooooo?👀👀👀💛💚