part 24

Zayn.

I took the day off because I wanted to spend the whole day with Harry. I got out of bed and started preparing breakfast for my boy. I thought about where we came from, he didn't even talk to me at all and he hated me, but now I could barely get out of bed, because he was hugging me so tightly. I made omelette and toast and soon I heard Harry's voice.

- Zayn... - he shouted from the stairs in a hoarse voice.

- Sweetie, in the kitchen...

He came into the kitchen and hugged me, his face was swollen of sleep and his hair was messy, he was wearing only my shirt and underwear.

- what are you doing? - He said into my neck and kissed me there.

- Breakfast. Go wash your hands and let's have breakfast.

- Good.

Soon he appeared again, but now he was dressed and combed his hair, which already reached his shoulders.

- come here. - I pulled out a chair and poured tea for him.

- for what? - he asked with a smile.

- I just want to serve my boyfriend.

- thanks. - He blushed and started eating breakfast.

We finished breakfast and moved to the living room where we watched some movies.

- Do you want to go out somewhere?

- for example?

- Let's go shopping, you haven't bought anything in a while.

- Oh, maybe.

- Get up, let's go.

We also went shopping and had a good time, had lunch there and returned home in the evening. Harry looked very tired as he could barely stand.

We lay down on the couch and cuddled each other.

- Harry...

- Yes...

- What is happening in the college.

- We learn anything and the same thing.

- Mh...

- Do you want to ask me something Zayn?

- probably... - He laughed.

- Go ask me...

- Ummm, what do you think about having a child?

- I...

- I mean, of course not yet, but one day even if we go to the doctor and ask if you can get pregnant or if we can adopt...

- I don't know Zayn, but...

- yes love, you know that I will not go against you and I respect your opinion yeah?!

- Yes, I know, but something happened that I couldn't tell you before, and when you started talking about it, it's better to know.

- what is happening. - We both sat down.

- Umm, do you remember when you were wounded and you were in the hospital...

- Yes, and... - I think our conversation is headed for bad.

- Then that day I passed out and the doctor told me that...

- What did doctor tell you? what is happening? - My heart was racing.