part 6

Harry

        I didn't say anything and immediately ran out of the bathroom. 

     I went downstairs where I found a sleeping boy.  I sat down in the chair and soon Zayn came too. 
      Well, I admit, he's handsome, he has very beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows and...

Harry he kidnapped you, you fool. 

The sleeper also woke up.

 -       Wow, are you here?

 -       Yes Louis.  - Zayn said with a laugh.

 -        I'm hungry... - Louis said to Zayn with puppy eyes and I laughed.

 -        what do you want?  Harry What are you going to eat honey?

 -        Chinese...

 -        Let it be... - I also said in a low voice, I haven't eaten anything for two days.

 -        Good.

      Thanks to Louis, I ate a little, which made Zayn very happy.  I am really surprised by him.  He kidnapped me, didn't he?! 
After eating we continued talking and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. 
When I open my eyes, I realize that someone is pulling my pants, and I immediately started waving my hands.

 - Harry, baby, it's me, calm down... - I realized it was Zayn, but because of the darkness and the memories, I immediately started screaming.

 -        Turn on the light, turn on the light, please, please, don't touch me, please... - I started crying.

 -        Harry honey calm down now sweetie, I'm Zayn I won't hurt you.

 The light turned on, and I ran into the bathroom, sat on the floor and began to cry.  Zayn was knocking on the door asking me to open the door and I was crying and screaming.  Soon I realized that the doors were broken and Zayn's strong arms wrapped around me.

 -        Everything is fine baby, calm down sweetie, I'm here with you.

 He hugged me tightly and I stopped crying.  After a while, he brought me to the room and put me on the bed.

 -        Harry what happened what's wrong? doll are you ok?

 -        Yes.

 -      What was that Harry?  - he asked me seriously.

 -        it's not your business...

 -        okay. Calm down.

 I looked around the room and remembered the hospital.

 -        I don't like everything too white.

 -        I will change it, dear.  - He smiled at me as a child.  I nodded my head.

 -        Do you have any medicine?

-         What medicine?

 -        painkiller...

 -        Yes, but...

 -        give me.

 -        Harry

 -        please.

 -        okay okay...  - He sighed deeply and gave me medicine.

 -        Won't you go?

 -        Sleep first and then I will go.

 -       Oh, what a fool you are.

 -        For you dear.

 I rolled my eyes and wrapped myself well in the blanket.