part17

Please

Zayn

Please help me...

Zayn.

Zayn.

 We are already on our way with the police, I don't know where I'm going, but I know that we have to save Harry.

 I was close to the appointed place when I saw, that the building was on fire, my heart sank.  I jumped out of the car and immediately ran home, I don't care if I get burned, the main thing is to save Harry.

 -       Harry!..

 I found him in the room, he was unconscious, I grabbed him and was about to go out, when I heard George's voice.

 - Zayn, you are not leaving.  You can't go out!

 -        I have to get Harry out please...

 -        Harry will not stay with you as Lilian is gone.

 -        I didn't do anything for Lillian, she knew I was gay and the fact that she was touched by someone else is not my fault, George.  I didn't want to lose her either, why don't you understand.

 -       It's your fault, I loved her, shr would have been better with me.

 -      George, please calm down...

 -      okay now Get out you bastard, I'm going to Lilian. - he was crying.

 -      George...

he was crying and screaming, I was holding Harry and it was hard to breathe because of the smoke.

 -     George come on...

 -       No...

 He pushed me roughtly and I ran out the door, Harry falling on top of me.

 -        help me!  George!  There is another man there.

Help came and Harry was put on a stretcher, and I sat up to see if part of the house had collapsed.

  -      Is George out?

  -        yeah he's out now.

  I breathed a sigh of relief and went to the police to say, that George needed the help of a psychologist.

  I was also examined in the hospital and Harry regained consciousness

  -        Sweetie I'm sorry... - I immediately rolled over and cried.

  - Zayn, why are you crying?  don't cry i'm fine,  See I'm on the bed and hugging you.  - I laughed at his words and hugged him tighter.

  -        It's my fault, if something happened to you, I would die Harry.

  -        Zayn look here I'm fine don't be afraid, by the way who was that?  - he was comforting me, but I understood that he was also very afraid.

  -        We studied together, he loved one girl, that girl, unfortunately, loved me, when I said to her, that I was a gay, she got drunk and slept with someone else... they also said, that someone raped her... and then she got pregnant and she killed herself because of that... George blamed me for that.  i...

  - Zayn, you know, that this is not your fault yeah?!  - He caressed my cheek.

  -        I...

  -        z Please, it's not your fault, it's not your fault, do you understand?

  -        Harry...

  -        Tell me that you will not thinking about this and you will forgive yourself, promise...  - he Hopefully looked at me.

  -      I..

  -        Zayn please.

  -   Well okay... - Finally, I agreed.

Okay I'm not cruel...👀👀