part 12

Harry.

 Gentle kisses wake me up in the morning.

 -        Zayn, stop... I'm sleepy... - I tried to stop him.

 -        Wait, I will get up soon, I have a meeting...

 -         Z please... - He covered my whole face with wet kisses, and I started to giggle.  - Zayn it's tickling...

-        My sweet... Do you know how sweet you taste?  Okay, the meeting is about to start... I'll meet you in the kitchen, dear.

 He got up from the bed and went outside.  I laughed heartily at his childish behavior.

 I changed his shirt (I think it became a habit) and entered the bathroom.  Whether I got dressed or not, I immediately went downstairs with bare feet of course...
Zayn was sitting at the dining room table and was on an online meeting. he was wearing a t-shirt and suit on top and only boxers underneath.
  A good idea came to me and I laughed mischievously.  I crawled under the table and got close to Zayn's feet.  I put my hand on his underwear and slid it down his legs.  Zayn  looked at me with wide-eyed, surprise, and I winked. 
I grabbed his huge dick and started moveing on it.  I soon put it in my mouth.  I was playing with my tongue on it and I could see that his nerves were at their peak.

 -     Mr. Zayn, are you okay?

 -        Yes yes... go on...

 Is he saying that to me or that person?  I think both of us.  He ran his hand through my hair and began to move himself.

 -        Oh my God Harry…

 -       Mr. Zayn?...

 -        Shut up and get on with your job John!..

 He cum in my mouth, and his breath was followed by a good curse.  I returned the underwear to its place and returned to the living room with a wide smile.

I didn't write it...👀👀👀👀👀