part 29

Harry.

- Sweetie, wake up...

- Zayn make me sleep.

- Sweetie, it's already twelve o'clock, please get up... - I felt his beard tingling.

- Z.. - I laughed and put my foot on his stomach.

- Harry, I have also prepared breakfast, get up and then we will go shopping... - He was running his fingers very gently on my bare back and I was covered with goosebumps all over my body.

- Why? - I opened one eye and looked him.

- We need to buy clothes for you and the baby.

- it's early for clothes , Zayn.

- so what?! It's okay, we have to start taking care of the Malik Jr.

- Z... - I laughed heartily and kissed him on the cheek.

- Get up please... - he looked at me with puppy eyes and I agreed.

I got ready and right after breakfast Zayn took me to the store.

- Well we're here and for you first, my love. - Zayn was excited like a child.

- Zayn... - my heart melted at his behaviour.

He took my hand and brought me almost all the sections.

- Zayn, I don't want you to spend everything on me. - I said shyly, because we bought a lot of things.

- Harry, if you say something like this again, we will have a serious fight! - He told me seriously.

- But...

- No, but Harry, listen, you gave me the whole world and I want to make you happy with it, do you understand?! - I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

- Go now, let's buy something for our strawberrie.

- What? - I am confused.

- For the Malik Jr Harry...

- oh wow okay...

We were at the women's section and suddenly I heard someone called my name. Soon, my left cheek burned a lot.

- How dare you disappear and not tell us anything. - My sister was screaming very loudly.

- I...

- Where were you, how dare you?! I found him mother! - Soon my mother also appeared.

- Get out of here! - Zayn also addressed in a strict tone.

- Oh, who are you? freak like him! - my sister said sarcastically, and I felt my eyes watering.

- Z... - I stood behind Zayn and whispered, and he took my hand and stroked me with his thumb.

- Shhh, calm down, everything will be fine. - He also whispered to me, I relaxed a little, but soon my mother also appeared.

- Oh the king has appeared! - Excessive sarcasm.

- I was telling you that he was not dead! - My sister told her.

- Let go come with us! - Mother also shouted.

- No... - I whispered and hugged Zayn.

- Am I a ghost here? He will not go anywhere and you cannot go against him. You better leave me and Harry alone before I call the police.