part 5

Harry

      I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.
      after such a long time I was very pleased with the hot water. 
     I almost forgot about being angry with Zayn and many other problems, but then I remembered home, my friends and started crying.  I cried loudly for a few minutes and when I got rid of my emotions, I left the bathroom.
       I opened the door and immediately bumped into Zayn's strong chest.

 -      I have finished...

-        I know, dear, now I will enter.  - Sometimes I wonder if this person really kidnapped me, because he talks to me very armly.

      He winked at me and went into the bathroom, and I stayed in the room. these white and beige walls are touching my heart, but what can I do. 
      Suddenly I heard how Zayn started howling.  he worth it.

 -     Harry!  Harry!  Enter the bathroom!

 -        what do you want?

 -     Come to the bathroom, I said on time!

 -     You are naked!  - I could barely contain my laughter now.

 -     Harry, come in, I'll wrap myself in a towel.

 -      I won't come.

 -      Harry, don't make me angry, come here on time!

 -      No!

 -     Harry, you know my friend is here and you alsi know what's going to happen when I get out of here. Now be a good boy and come in right away.

 -        Okay.  - I understood that the matter was serious.

      I opened the bathroom door and realized that there was something wrong with the shower. 
    Zayn was standing inside with his hair foaming.

 -        Take me to the tap and wash my head!

 -       Me?

 -        Do you see anyone else here?

 -       But...

 -       Harry quickly.

       I walked over to Zayn and led him to the faucet. Okay hehas really god body.

 -        Bow your head.

      I turned on the water and washed his hair.

 -     Was it difficult?  Why don't you laugh anymore huh?  are you scared baby?  Do you know that you don't have to play with me?  why don't you believe me?  - he was coming closer and closer.

 -      I...

 -     Yes, what about you dear?  Do you know how much I want you ? do you know how many things I can do to you?  you know I really want to do, but I won't.  do you know why love?

 -        Why?  - I asked in a whisper.

 -        Because I don't want you to be afraid of me sweetie, I will never hurt you!

Yeah....