part 7

Harry

 -      Today the girls will visit you and take you shopping.  You can spend as much as you want on this credit card.

 I look at the newly woken-up white room and start to wonder, and Zayn notices it and tells me again.

 -     I might repair the room before that.

 -        I don't need your money.  - I also said angrily.

 -        I know honey, but consider it your gift, because you're staying here.  I want you to buy everything that pleases you.

 -       But...

 -        Not at all, but get up and get ready, they'll be here soon, while you buy your clothes, you can put on my old ones.

 -      How old are you?

 -       It's not your business, get up and get dressed.  -  he said sternly and left the room.  Why doesn't he tell me his age what's going on?

 he led me to the door and kissed my cheek with wet lips, and I rolled my eyes and wiped my cheek with the back of my hand.

 Going shopping with the girls didn't turn out that bad, they were both very funny and they told me things about Zayn including his age.

 - How old is he?  I won't say that you told me.

 -        She is 28 years old and I want to tell you something, me and Liam have been together for 8 years and you can imagine we have a child, I know Zayn well and I know that this may not be acceptable for you, but know that if Zayn falls in love with someone, he loves this person with all his heart and please understand...  But if you want to escape, we are with you.  - Stefania said with a laugh, I understand them either, after all, Zayn is their friend, but I still appreciate their words.

 -        Aren't you hungry?  - Amelia shouted loudly.

 -        I'm really hungry after so much shopping.

Zayn.

 I was in my office when Niall called me and told me that there was a meeting at our friend's casino.  I was lazy and I didn't want to leave Harry alone because of yesterday's incident, but they persuaded me and offered to take Harry.  I immediately went home.

 -        Harry dear get up get dressed we are going.