part 11

Zayn.

 I saw Harry rush out from house. I could see it from the corner of the street. I knew, I knew it would happened, but that's what he needs to know , he'll survive if he knows who's good for him. 

He is afraid of the dark and I was also afraid that something would happen again and I stopped the car in front of him. 
I opened the door from the inside but didn't say anything.

 - Don't say anything, otherwise I'll kill you!  - He wiped his tears roughly and got into the car.

 - I wasn't going to either.  - We passed the whole way in silence.

Harry.

 what do i feel right now? Absolutely nothing, and this nothing hurts me the most. 
I couldn't appreciate what Zayn was doing for me. 
No one has ever shown me as much warmth as he did. 
He even paid for my college and he doesn't look at me like I'm some kind of monster, when my parents don't even care about me after being gone for so long. 
It hurts, but it hurts more that I don't have anyone and I can't even pay attention to the one I have. 

I spent the whole night thinking about it, I couldn't sleep and carefully entered Zayn's room.

 -        Zayn... Zayn... are you awake?  - I whispered.

 -        Are you okay honey?  - He suddenly sat up and asked me in a sleepy voice.  That's what I was saying too, he is always caring.

 -        I... Is... Zayn...

 -        Harry are you ok?  - he got up from the bed.

 -        I... I'm sorry... - I bowed my head and realized that I was about to cry.

 -        My silly boy... come here sweetie.

 I carefully crawled up to him and he held my hands tightly. 
he was naked and I could feel his warm body. 
I realized that his hand was bandaged.

 -        What happened to your hand?  - I asked again in a whisper.

 -      Your plate hit me - he said with a chuckling.

 -        I... I... I'm sorry Zayn... - I cried.  - I didn't want to... I'm so sorry... - I was slurring and talking like that.

 -       My baby, please don't cry, it doesn't hurt, I was just joking sweetie... Harry, my fool, don't cry... - He was kissing my head and caressing my back.

 -      Sorry...

 -        My fool, don't apologize, it's okay what happened, don't do it again please...

      I nodded and wrapped my arms around Zayn's waist. He is so warm...