part 19

Harry.

In the morning, a terrible heat wakes me up.

- Zayn, go away, it's so hot...

- is my little boy hot? - He was looking at me and smiling.

- Zayn...

- okay okay, get up, I will prepare breakfast.

He kissed me and left the room.

I smiled and continued to sleep again, but now I was wearing nothing and I was naked all over the bed and it was pleasuring.

These past few weeks, Zayn and I have had sex almost everywhere. And when I say almost everywhere, I mean on the kitchen table, on the table and sofa in the living room, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the washing machine, on the wall in the hallway, well, yeab everywhere, But he was never rude, he is very gentle and careful, but at the same time hot and demanding. I was thinking about his body and our story and I completely forgot about sleep. A wet kiss on my leg woke me up from my thoughts.

- Sweetie, breakfast is ready...

- Zayn, stop... - he was kissing my legs up.

- Then get up...

- Zayn. - He was already near the danger zone.

I pushed him and immediately sat up.

- You are a bad boy Zayn...

His laughter rang out like harmony in the room. I love hearing his laugh so much.

- my beautiful! - He kissed me on the cheek.

- Go, I will change Zayn and I will come.

- Hmm ok soon or else you are so beautiful I think I want to eat you more.

- Zayn!

I got ready and went to the kitchen. We ate breakfast.

- Sweetie, I'm going to work and get ready for the evening.

- ok

He kissed me deliciously and left.

These few months were really nice for me, because even though Zayn kidnapped me, he showed me that I can be loved too. His touch, his look makes me feel everything. I realize that I am also falling in love, I realize that when I touch him, my skin burns and his smile makes my heart happy, looking at him, hid deep eyes, I love everything about him.

I got ready in the evening and soon Zayn came too.

- Sweetie, I'm at home...

- I am also ready... - I rushed out of the room.

I left the room and went to Zayn.

- You are very beautiful... - He wrapped his hand around my waist and pressed me to his chest.

- You're nice too... aren't you hungry?

- No, I have already eaten with boys... - He kissed my nose. - Harry, your hair is growing and you are getting taller... I don't think I will be able to reach you soon...

- Then you will be my little boy... - When I realized what I said, I hid my face in Zayn's neck.

- my silly. - He kissed me on the head. - lets go.

There were a lot of people in the club and I was holding Zayn's hand tightly, of course he wouldn't let go. We came to our place.

- Hello people.

- hello to you too. how are you harry?

- I am fine Liam thanks. how is anna?

- she's good, a few days ago, she got angry at her mother and said to her if you don't give me chocolate, I will go to harry and he will give it to me...

- Oh my god...

Spending time with them is very pleasant, as if they were always my friends.

Zayn went to get the drinks and I was looking around the club when I saw someone I didn't want to see so much.

I realized that my I lost color and I was frozen. Zayn came and realized that something was wrong with me.

- Sweetie, what's wrong with you? - He touched my cheek gently.

- I... Zayn...

- Harry don't scare me, what's going on, is something hurting you? come with me love...

- nothings hurt.

He took me by the hand and took me to his office.

- Harry sweetie what's wrong with you?

- I saw him Zayn...

- Who sweetie? - He caressed my cheek and looked at my tearful eyes.

- Do you remember that I told you that I was almost raped he was that person and he is her now. - I was already crying and wetting his neck.

- Harry, calm down, I'm here. - he held me tightly, but I realized that he was angry.

- Which one is it? Tell me ok?! Harry sweetie...

- Zayn, I don't want you to do anything bad.

- I won't do it, calm down, but tell me who it is.

- Jack... he was standing near the bar... Oh, promise me that you won't do anything bad.

- Good.

Zayn.

As soon as I left the office, I immediately started looking for that bastard man. I didn't know how dare thet bastard touch Harry. When I found him, I called the security and threw him out, he was shouting and threatening, but I don't care about his threats.

I calmed Harry down and we were about to go home. I was out for getting my car when I felt a terrible burning sensation in my abdomen.

- How dare you throw me out. - Jack suddenly stabbed me in the stomach.

- You... - It was difficult for me to speak.

He left the knife in my stomach and ran away. I crouched down and heard the door opening.

- Zayn where are you? - It was Harry.

He came a little closer and shouted.

- Zayn...

I didn't understand anything anymore...

Harry.

- Zayn, don't leave me, my God, Zayn...

I put his head in my lap and felt that my face was wet with tears. The boys came out and immediately ran towards us.

- Harry what's going on?

- I don't know Louis, I came out like that, God please save him, we have to take him to the hospital.

I helped them to pick him up and put him in the car.

- Zayn, please don't leave me, I love you so much, please save him, please, God help me... Zayn, you are the only one, my dear, please don't go... - I was crying.

- Harry calm down Zayn is strong boy he will survive.

We arrived at the hospital and the doctors took Zayn to the operating room. I felt terrible dizziness and soon everything turned black.

We have two problem right now....