part 10

Harry

I was very confused, just very...

There must be some explanation for his behavior, why he treats me so well, he does everything to win my heart, and I am surprised by all this, I don't know, I don't know what warmth and love mean.

 A few days passed peacefully, but on Tuesday night when we were at the club, some girl decided to flirt with me, which resulted in Zayn's rage and our fight when we got home.

 -        Harry, why don't you understand, that I don't want you to talk to anyone like that?!  - Zayn told me in a bored tone.

 -        Zayn, I don't care, I'm not your property, you're not even my parent, you're nobody to me, do you understand?!  - I was already shouting.

 -        Shut up Harry!  Stop it all, stop it!  Do you want to go back to your old life?  Do you want to be considered inhuman again?  Can't you see, that I'm trying everything to win your heart?  can't you see? - He was also shouting.

 -      I don't need you, I don't want anything from you!  I don't even want to breathe air with you, I hate you, I hate you!  - Whatever was on the table I smashed everything. plates, glasses were all torn.

 -      Come on, come on quickly!  - He held my wrist tightly and took me to the door.  - you hate me! wish I hated you too, I wish I hated you too... Go and go back to where everyone loves you.

 I couldn't vote and I didn't object. 
He was driving like crazy. 
Soon my house appeared and only then I felt that I miss that small room. 

He didn't look me in the face.

 -        Move, get out of the car and enter where everyone loves you... on time Harry!  - He opened the car doors from the inside and looked to the side.

Without saying anything, I got out of the car and ran into the house, mom and dad were still watching TV. I looked at them and called them, they didn't make a sound.

  They didn't raise their voice.

they didn't say anything.

  I was choking on tears, my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't feel the warmth. 

They didn't say anything. 

I ran to my room, grabbed my favorite cross pendant, my phone and ran out of the house. 
They didn't say anything.

  They didn't even look at me.

Just why can't they notice me?..

Okay...