part 21

Harry.

We were all in Zayn's office. Little Ana was also here and I was playing with her. Zayn was too tired from work and I was worried about him.

- Harry dear...

- yes Z...

- Today I want to go to my mother... - He looked at me with eyes full of hope.

- Well okay... - Despite being nervous, I wanted to make him enjoy something.

- thanks. - He sent me a kiss and rewarded me with a lovely smile.

- Harry, will you and Zayn have children now? - Anna asked me.

- What? - My heart quickened and I felt Zayn's gaze.

- Not yet baby, but soon... - Zayn said cheerfully and winked at me, and I blashed terribly.

- Oh, something is happening and we don't know? - Louis raised his eyebrows.

- Louis!

- Don't make my boy angry... - Zayn said with mock anger.

- Well Anna, I think we should go now... - Liam got up.

- But...

- I'll bring you again tomorrow baby okay?! - Liam was a very caring father.

- okay okay...

I laughed at Anna and kissed her cheeks.

The others followed Liam and only Zayn and I remained in the office.

- Zayn, you are tired.

- Mh...

I went to him and started massaging his tensed shoulders.

- You have very good hands...

- You have very strange compliments...

- Sweetie only for you...

I continued to massage.

- Harry... - I'm not used to saying Harry from his mouth.

- yeah...

- You know, I want to confess something.

- what's happening? - My heart was racing.

- When I saw you for the first time I imagined how you were sitting on my office desk, me between your legs and you screaming loudly my name...

- Zayn, you pervert... - My whole body was on fire.

He chuckled and in a quick, terrifyingly quick motion he threw me on the table.

- Zayn...

- Red cheeks are made for you. - he spoke seductively near my lips and immediately grabbed them.

He was kissing me with all his senses. Teeth, tongue, lips, he knew how to use everything. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly swam upwards.

- Z...

- I want everyone to hear who you are Cumming for!

- Mh...

- words!

- Good.

He laughed and started biting my neck, I was pulling his hair and couldn't stop moaning. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand inside. I threw my head back and sighed loudly. He unbuttoned my shirt and began to suck nipples . Oh my god, he's driving me crazy. He lifted me slightly with one hand and took off my pants and underwear with the other.