part 27

Zayn.

 After my birthday, Harry became very emotional and cranky, I don't know what's going on, but he fights me about things that he didn't pay attention to before. he crys so often.  I came back from work late because there were problems at the club, I was terribly tired and I really wanted to rest.

 -        Harry where are you?

 -        in kitchen.  - He called me loudly and I also entered there.

 -        How are you sweetie?

 - I'm Well, how about you?  - He kissed me on the cheek and sat on my lap.

 -        Tired.  - I put my chin on his shoulder.

 - My sweet boy... - He kissed me on the forehead and got up.

 -        where are you going.

 - I have to feed you.

 -        Mh ok - I kissed him again and got up to change.

 We finished eating and started watching the movie.  We put only underwear an lay down on bed.

 -        What should we watch sweetie?

 - I don't know, you chose.

 -        Marvel?

 -        with great pleasure.

 We turned on a new episode of Doctor Strange and snuggled up in bed.

 I watched Harry's reactions with amusement throughout the film. he is Very cute . and  at the end he cried.

 -        Harry why are you crying?

 -        I don't know... - He put his hands on my neck.

 -        Don't cry my fool sweetie.

 - I'm not fool.

 -        You are not sorry, you are my crying boy.  - I said jokingly.   He cried more than that.

 - Don't you love me?  I am a crying boy!  - He let go of my body and turned to the other side.

 -        Harry I'm kidding honey.  - I got close to him.

 - Leave me alone, I'm crying.

 - Harry, look at me, do you know that I joked?!  Harry, sweetie... my darling...

 - Z... - I turned him around and hugged him.

 -        Why are you crying Harry?  - I leaned on the headbourd and put Harry in my lap, I gently wiped away the tears.

 -        I do not know.  - he whispered in my neck.

 -        Don't cry okay?  I can't look at you like this so calm down.

 -        okay... - he nodded and kissed my neck.

It was like that for a few minutes, and then he started licking and sucking my neck.

 -        Harry... Ahhh... what... are you doing?

 - Zayn, you know, I dreamed of having sex in the library!.. - He looked at me seductively and ran his tongue all over my jawbone.

 - What?

 -        You always tell me your sexual desires and I told you mine too.  - He naively blinked his eyes and touched my erection with his hand.