part 4

Zayn

      Harry gets on my nerves and I can't stand it when people do that.  That's why I had to lock him in his room. He's been here for two days and he hasn't eaten anything. I'm sure he's terribly hungry, but he's not eating because of his pride. 
      I was angry but I still took the food to the room.

 -        You will eat this before I get back.  - I told him sternly, but he ignored me again and rolled his eyes.

     I slammed the door and entered my room.

     Zayn Zayn you must think of something to subdue him.

     I changed my clothes and went to my club.

 -        Oh big Zayn came... - Niall met me with sarcasm.

 -        Niall shut the fuck up.

 -        where have you been for so long?  - Liam asked me.

 -        I wanted to introduce you to someone, but I couldn't...

 -       Ooooh that's good...

 -        Yes... - I said bitterly.

 -        what’s happening?

 -        nothing.

     I was drinking with the boys and talking about business.  Louis was waisted and couldn't understand anything, Niall was texting his girlfriend, and Liam and I were talking. 
     As soon as I got home in the evening, I checked Harry, he didn't eat anything, I rolled my eyes again.

 -        Harry pull out those pants and shirt and change.  - I gave him my old pants and shirt.

      I didn't say anything and I went out.
      I entered the kitchen when there was a knock on the door.

 -       Zayn, who should introduce you to us?  - Everyone was here,  Niall with his girlfriend, Liam with his girlfriend and waisted Louis.

 -       What do you want here?

 -       Should you introduce someone to us?!  - they asked me in surprise and went to the house.

      I rolled my eyes and called Harry.

 -        Come down my love.  - I am in a difficult situation...

      Dressed in my clothes, Harry came down the stairs.

 -        Come dear...

 -        Wow, he's beautiful... - Louis who was still in a good mood, spoke.  Harry laughed and sat down next to him.

 -      Zayn, we have something to talk about!  - Liam said in a cold voice, and I realized that I am in trouble.

 -        Honey, can you go up to the room?

-        You called me here.  - He got up with a sassy look and quickly ran up the stairs.

 -        Zayn Malik are you out of your mind?

 -      What? - I asked naively.

 -      Zayn, he is a child, what does he want here?

 -       There is no child, he is 18 years old.

 -        Zayn Malik I'm serious!

 -        I am also serious.

 -        You are 28 years old, Zayn you're 10 years older than him.

 -        I know, and quiet he will hear it.

 -        Zayn, this is wrong, how did he end up here?  - Liam was asking me again.

 -        I kidnapped him, I saw him in the club two months ago and after that I was gathering information about him, and I kidnapped him at the right time.  - The truth won't hide from me anymore.

 -        Are you out of your mind?  This is illegal!

 -        I know.

 -       They will look for him, he has a family.

 -        He has no one, no one loves him, his family members do not consider him human because he is a hermaphrodite and he will be better with me, believe me!

 -       Zayn...

 -        No Zayn me now! are you my friends?  I won't do anything wrong, I just want him to be here, to be with me, am I asking too much?  - I already wanted to cry.

 -        Well calm down, but what if he doesn't love you?

 -        I make him love me.  - I said in a firm voice.

 -        I'm with you bro.  - Louis said to me with a smile and I laughed.

 -        thanks bro.

    Everyone sighed and soon said goodbye. only Louis stayed with me because he was tired and fell asleep.

 -        I want to take a shower.  - the newly arrived Harry whispered to me.

 -        sure love.  - I said gently and gave him the things needed for the bathroom.

Okay? So what do you think guys?💚💛

It's a least I can do ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें