part 8

Zayn.

 -        Where?

 -        You will find out on the way, go, show me what you bought today, I will pick something for you.

 -        they are on the couch.

 I went to the bags and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a white silk shirt and black leather shoes for him.

 -        get dressed.

 -       What if I don't go?

 -        It's not allowed.  - He took a deep breath and went to his room.

 I was on the phone when Harry arrived.  Oh my god he's just so sexy.

 -        You are very beautiful.  - I said and winked.

 He rolled his eyes, but I still noticed that his cheeks were pink.

 -        let's go.  - I opened the doors and went through.

 There were a lot of people in the casino, and I went to our table.

 -        We've come.

 -        Hello.

 I sat Harry next to me and we started playing cards.

 Harry.

 I was looking at the people bored when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh.  I looked at Zayn and he laughed mischievously.  I pulled his hand away, but Zayn put his hand on my thigh again and pulled me up.  I tried not to notice, but my breathing increased.  He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand conveniently into my underwear.

 -        Zayn... - I whispered, and he bit his lip to hold back a smile.

 He skillfully moved his hand in my underwear and I could hardly stop myself from moaning.  After a few minutes of action I cum and moaned with pleasure. 
He carefully buttoned my pants and licked his wet fingers.  After the game, we moved to the bar.

-        Zayn are you crazy?  someone could see us?

 - I don't care my dear, the main thing is that you enjoyed it.  - He winked and greeted his friend.

 -      David, how are you?

 -        fine bro, who is this pretty boy here?

 -        he is with me.

 -      What a beautiful person you have, Zayn.  - said the boy and looked at me.

 -        David fuck off.

 -        Calm down mate.