part 22

Harry.

 At the start of winter, I started going to college again. I was so lazy, but I can't disappoint Zayn, I want him to be proud of my success.

 I made friends in college, even though zayn didn't like them, I still hung out with them.

 - Zayn, I want to ask you something... - I sat on his lap and kissed him on both cheeks.

 -        Yes sweetie.  - He put his hand on my waist.

 -        Today... today is a party and can I go?  - His expression suddenly changed.

 - Harry!

 -        I know you don't like this kind of stuff, but please... - I looked at him with puppy eyes.

 -        OK, but on one condition, you will come soon and when I call you, you will answer, you will not drink, you will not touch anyone, if you notice something strange, you will call me immediately.

 - Is it one or fifteen?

 - I don't want anything bad to happen to you...

 He looked at me with eyes full of care and gently kissed me on the lips.

 I love him so much, oh my god I'm crazy about him!

 I put my hand in his hair and kissed him.

 -        Call me ok?

 -        Good.  - I nodded, Zayn also smiled and kissed my cheeks.

I was ready. I put on a black transparent shirt and jeans and saw Zayn.

- Oh my God, Harry! - he was drooling..

 -        Zayn... - I had a good laugh

 -        Don't go... I'll be more fun in bed with you... - He winked at me and put his hand on my hips.

 - Zayn...

 -        You are very sexy... - He bit my lower lip and moved to my neck, and I sighed and hugged him.

 - Ahhh...

 He kissed me on a special spot and began to suck.

 - Z...

 I realized that he left a dark mark on my neck and his liket it was very slow.

 - Now everyone will know that you are mine!

 He slapped me on the ass, and I ran away red as a tomato.

 -        do not be late!  - he shouted.

 There were too many people at the party.  I can't stand people, but I could handle it with kids.

 - Harry, what will you drink?

 - Cocktail.

 -        Any alcohol?

 - Ummm no...

 -        no Beer?

 - Yes okay, only one...

 One was followed by two, and I think my drink was quite good.  I was dancing, singing and I couldn't hear Zayn's calls.

 I don't know how long I was there, but when I turned on the phone, I saw 25 calls from Zayn.  I'm in big trouble!

 I called Zayn.