part 14

Harry.

Zayn picked out my clothes. Pink shirt and black skinny jeans. I think he really likes black jeans.

- Have you changed baby?

- I'm coming... - I may not love him, although I don't love him, but I feel that he makes me happy with his care.

- Sweetie, you are very beautiful! - he said enthusiastically and kissed me loudly on the cheek.

- Thanks, you're fine too... - I winked and tried to stay cool.

- You are my little devil. - I laughed.

There were quite a lot of people on the party and I didn't like it, but as long as Zayn was there, there was no problem.

We were drinking and talking with his friends when Zayn said something he shouldn't have said, that really hurted my heart.

- Because you don't have willpower, my little coward, poor boy... - Maybe I shouldn't have taken this seriously, but I can't turn a blind eye to it.

I apologized and went out, the others didn't understand what was happening, and I don't think Zayn either, but he followed me anyway.

- Go back Zayn, I want to be alone. - I kept calm and held back tears.

- Harry what happened now?

- Stop Zayn, don't be a hypocrite! I thought I met someone who was really different and would understand me, but I was wrong!

- Harry...

- don't Harry me, leave me alone...

- I didn't do anything, what's wrong with you?

- Zayn, shut the fuck up and go, do you understand that I am coward and poor, go away.

- Harry I was joking...

- Don't joke, don't joke when you don't know how much I've been through, don't joke, Zayn, I don't want to! Do you know how much I tried to be loved? do you know? You don't know! Do you know what it means when your parents call you a monster for something that's not your fault? do you know? you do not know? Do you know that even the teachers didn't talk to me at school? do you know? Do you know how many times I tried to kill myself, when I was tired of so much pain? Do you know? Have you seen my scars, Zayn? have you seen them ? Do you know why I'm afraid of the dark? My father used to lock me in a dark room every day, and when I'd screaming and crying, he opened the door only then... Do you know that someone I trusted tried to rape me? And after all this, you still can call me a coward? you are right. Harry is weak, I could somehow finish all this and I couldn't do that, you're right... I was crying and screaming at the last sound, hitting the wall with my fists, but my heart was still hurting, my soul was burning.

Zayn.

I watched and my heart broke into a thousand pieces as I saw his tears as I heard the words he spoke. he was crying, I felt his every pain.

my face was wet with my own tears, and I didn't even realize that I was crying too.

- Harry... - Before he could say anything else, I went and hugged him tightly.

- Sweetie, my beautiful... shhh calm down I'm here, I'm with you, no one can hurt you anymore, Harry you have me by your side, you're so good sweetie! very good! You are beautiful Harry, please don't cry!.. Please don't let me see your tears... My heart is dying... My love I'm sorry Harry... Please forgive me sweetie...

- I don't want Zayn to hurt my heart like that anymore... - After many attempts, he also held my hands.

- It won't hurt anymore sweetie, I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you, do you understand? Calm down Harry...

- Mh... - he stopped crying little by little, I left kisses on his head and put my hand on his back.

- Do you want to go home?

- Yes... - he told me in a weak voice.

- Okay love...

We were silent in the car, but I was felling that he wanted to say something.

- Harry, what do you want sweetie...

- I... how did you know? - he asked me in surprise, and I laughed.

- When you want to say something, you blink your eyes often, open your mouth, close it again and play with your fingers.

- OK wow...

- Yes, and tell me.

- Ummm can we buy something to eat? - he was so shy

- Of course, but wouldn't you rather I cook you soup at home?

- I don't want to bother you Zayn... - oh my god I wanna eat him.

- You will never bother me Harry. - I took his hand and kissed his fingers.

- Well then, thank you... - he muttered.

So now it's Harry's story I guess...

All the loveeeeeee LM💛💚💛💚