part 25

Zayn.

Harry's voice wakes me up from the bathroom in the morning. I'm sure he's singing a Christmas carol with a mouth full of toothpaste.

I smiled and went into the bathroom.

- New Year is coming...

- Sweetie... - I wrapped my hand around his waist and kissed his neck, and he giggled.

- Z... - He rinsed his mouth and punched me playfully.

- Harry, we'll probably go to mom and dad's on New Year's... - I kissed his cheeks.

- Yes, and I am looking forward to see them again.

- My sweet... - I kissed his nose. Oh my God, I can't get enough of him.

- Zayn, let's go eat... - he giggled. I love his laugh.

- Do you know how much I love your laugh?! - I probably smiled like a fool.

- Mh... - He kissed me.

anyway, we met new year with my family members.
me, my friends, my dad, my mom, Harry and some of dad's close friends were on the party.

We drank and had a good time. Harry went to the toilet and didn't come back for a long time, and finally I found him sitting in the library with my father, talking passionately about books, and I was proudly watching him from the door.

Harry

I had a great time at the party, I love Zayn's parents like my own and I'm glad they have a good relationship with Zayn.

I went to the bathroom, and on the way down I stumbled into the library. There are too many books and I couldn't resist the temptation and started browsing.

Soon, Zayn's father appeared and sat down in the chair with a fatherly smile.

- You seem to like my library. by the way you can come anytime and take books or read here.

- actually I don't like it, I love it so much... thank you

- Are you close to books, Harry?

- quite...

- genre?

- All kinds, the main thing is to drag me from the first page... - I laughed.

- Favorite writer?

- By the way, there are many, but I am very attracted to the books of Erich Maria Remarque, he just feels every word while writing, and I also think that if you want to survive, you should not fall in love with any of his characters, otherwise your heart will hurt... - He smiled and nodded.

- I agree with you, Remarque describes everything too well...

- For example, Triumphal Arch, it was the first one I read and you know actually Joan and Ravik love each other, and they love each other very much, but they can't analyze it and meanwhile they can't spend the little time they have with each other... - I was talking with admiration.

- Yes, they couldn't even analyze that they loved each other... - He still had a warm smile on his face. People's voices could be heard from the downstair.

- He dedicated three friends to his first wife, anyway, the remark is excellent author...

- Although he's great and you're a great boy Harry, I'm so glad Zayn found you and you're with him now, ever since you showed up he's been coming over more often and thanks for making his mother so happy and I will be so happy if you can accept me as your father, for me you are already the second child and I am grateful that the Lord sent me a boy like you.