part 20

Harry.

I opened my eyes and the whiteness of the room struck me badly, I immediately sat up and looked around. I was in the hospital and soon I remembered what happened.

I jumped out of bed and opened the door.

- Hello...

- Hello, I'm with Zayn Malik, where is he, how is he?

- First we wanted to talk to you Mr. Styles.

- oh okay...

- we can go back to the ward.

- okay.

I entered the ward again and the doctor followed me.

- Mr. Styles, I don't know if you know it or not, but your body has an active female reproductive system, which means you can...

- What?

- I understand it's hard, but you have to listen to me because you have an active reproductive system which means you can easily get pregnant and you probably didn't even know that you were two weeks pregnant, but today unfortunately you lost it. The fetus was very weak and at the same time due to stress and carrying heavy things during pregnancy There has been a suspension, I'm sorry...

- But I didn't even know...

- I understand it happens, but it's better if I prescribe you Vitins and take it. At the same time, try not to oversters yourself, if you feel weak, dizzy or any symptoms of confusion, it would be good if you take the test, because control from the initial stage will be better...

- Thank you... - I could barely hold back my tears, and the doctor went to the exit.

- Doctor, please do not report this to anyone, I want to come to terms with this story myself first.

- Well I understood...

I went into the bathroom and cried loudly, despite the fact that I didn't want children and despite the fact that I didn't know anything about it, my heart still hurt, I was very sad because I want children with Zayn, I want to have a future with Zayn.

I got ready, calmed down and went outside to ask about Zayn's condition.

- How is zayn doctor?

- The knife did not damage any vital organs, but we were still in danger. The operation went well, now your husband is resting, you can visit him as soon as he wakes up.

I was crying with joy and giving thanks.

zayn didn't leave me.

he is with me.

I turned around the boys and sat down by the ward.

- Harry, do you want to get something to eat?

- No.

- Harry, you know that Zayn will be angry if he knows you are not eating.

- I know. - I smiled foolishly at the mention of Zayn.

- Then what are you waiting for, I will bring you something and eat it.

- Well okay... thank you Niall... - I am really grateful to them.

Louis and Liam were running errands at the hospital and I was eating a burger with Niall when the nurse came in and told us that Zayn had woken up. I immediately got dressed and went in room to him.