part 9

Harry.

By twelve o'clock we were already on our way home and walked the road to the car.
  I was so sleepy that Zayn took me in his arms and I fell asleep in his arms.

 A gentle touch wakes me up in the morning.

 -        Leave me alone.

 -       My little boy is sleepy.  - Zayn whispered to me in a sexy voice.

 -        Zayn!

 He got on top of me and started kissing me, I couldn't resist, he is so good that I want to touch him too.  He would slide his tongue all over my body.

 -        Zayn... stop...

 -        Do you know what will please me?  - He was kissing my neck.

 -        Zayn... ahhh...

 The lower he went, the faster my heart beat.

 -        Zayn stop, this is wrong.

 Finally he gave up, put his head on my stomach and sighed deeply.

 - alright, breakfast will be ready soon.  - He left one more wet kiss on my stomach and got up.

 I saw his shirt by the bed and put it on and went downstairs barefoot.  When he saw me in his shirt, he smiled widely.

 Breakfast was already ready.  We ate in silence and at the end he told me that we were going to the club.

 I agreed and got ready. 
The others were also in the club. I greeted them and I met Liam's little girl. Little Anna was very cute and soon she got used to me. 
A few hours later, Zayn and I were alone in his office.

 Zayn.

 I settled down to work on the papers and decided to give Harry his present.

 -        I have a present for you my love.

 -        What?

 I took out the college papers from the drawer and handed them to him.

 - I know you want to continue your studies, that's why you can sign these documents and start studying.

 -        I... what?  - I laughed at his confusion.

-        Yes dear, since you want to be a teacher, you can start studying, go and look at your documents.

    -        I... thank you... - I saw how his eyes filled with tears, but soon he wiped them away.

Soooooo?..