part 3

I was terribly excited and confused, I didn't know what to do, I was kidnapped by some crazy person. 
      I was hoping that my friends or someone would look for me, but they knew that I loved disappearing for months.
     my parents would also notice my disappearance, but they wouldn't look for me, they don't  love me. 

    I protested this whole situation by not eating and not leaving the room.  I love food very much, so it was difficult for me not to eat. but I love to lie in one position at all. 
    I was lying on my stomach thinking about the food when I heard the door open.

-             Hey sunshine come on dinner is ready. – I didn't say a word.

-              By the way my name is Zayn and Don't ignore me sweetheart, I know you love eating so come on.

-                I don't want.

-                HARRY EDWARD STYLES STOP ACTING LIKE THIS AND COME ON, BEFORE I DO SOMTHING. – I smirked, that's what I want.

-                Okay then I have my ways. - Then he took me in his hand and put me on his shoulder like a sack.

-              Let me go, let me go you crazy. – I was trembling in his hands.

-              Stop moving! – he slapped my ass.

-             Oh you stupid, you idiot let me go! Put me down!

-         We entered kitchen and he put me on the chair.

-              You stupid cow. It's not fair, just let me go from here...

-              Oh love just eat.

     I saw the main door and immediately ran there, pulled the handle but it was locked. He started laughing.

-            No matter how hard you try, you can't get out of here sunshine!

-               Don't call me this! – I said rudly and looked around.

-              Why? Are not you my little sunshine?! – okay he is really weird.

-             Am I in the hell or somthing?

-               No love, more heaven than hell. – he winked me.

-               how old are you?

-               it'snot your business.

-               You know everything about me! I want to know who stole my life.

-             which life Harry? You don't have any! Your parents hate you, your friends don't even remember you! Which life?

-               Stop! Stop! I DON'T LIKE YOU I HATE YOY LET ME GO YOU STOLE MY LIFE, I WAS STUDING IN COLLEGE, I HAD FRIENDS I CAN'T STAND YOU! – I was screamin and throwing everything to him.

-             I hate you I hate you... – cool I was crying now.

-               Hey love don't cry! You can go everywhere you want, you can study anything, anywhere but you just have to stay here okay. And don't say that I stole your life no one care about you Harry and you know it...

-             Stop! fuck you!

-           HARRY! – I saw fair in his eyes.

      Okay I crossed line. He held my hands tightly and dragged me to the room, locked the door and called me from outside.

 -         You will stay in this room until you learn how to behave well.

Okay it's enough for today!

And sorry for grammatical mistakes!...👀💛💚