part 31 (end)

Zayn.

 In the middle of the night Darcy's cries woke me up, I looked over at Harry and he was sound asleep.  I went to the strawberry's room.

 - Strawberry why are you crying love?  - I took her by the hand and started to calm her down.

 - Are you hungry my girl?  Come let dad feed you my beautiful.  - she looked at me with hher big green eyes.

 - Yes, you have eyes like daddy's?  Aren't  you a beautiful girl like him?  - I prepared a bottle and shook it in my hand.

 -        Let's eat now my strawberry.

 Whether I fed him or not, he immediately fell asleep.  Darcy is quiet and my mom said she was like me because I only cried when I was hungry or had diapers to change.  I put her in bed and went back to my room.  Harry woke up and rubbed his eyes.

 -        Did Darcy wake up and crying a lot?

 -        No, she was hungry, she ate and fell asleep again. Go to sleep, you are tired too, sweetie.  - I kissed him on the cheek and hugged his naked body.

 -        I love you.

 -        I love you too.

 Harry.

 -        Sweetie, I'm going to work, do you want me to pick up something on the way back?  - Zayn was eating a pancake and playing with Darcy.

 -        Some fruits and food for Darcy.

 -        Well okay... - he kissed us and was at the door when I called him.

 -        Today your mother is keeping Darcy and better come soon, you know I miss you.  - He stood at the door and gave me a sly look.

 -        Hmmm be ready little boy...

 The door closed and I heard him start to laugh against my reddened cheeks.

 - What Darcy?  Did you see how your father behaves and makes me blush?  my strawberry I love you so much baby.  - I kissed her chubby cheeks.

 Trisha came by noon.

 -        Pack my princess clothes she is going to Grandma's.

 - It's ready already... - I laughed and hugged her.

 -        Let's have coffee, we also have a blueberry pie.

 -        Okey honey.

 - What have you decided when the wedding is?

 - February 14.

 - Wow, how romantic... by the way, I didn't even know that my boyfriend was so romantic before you appeared... - I laughed and agreed.

When I was alone, I prepared my room and took a scented shower.