part 30

Second month of pregnancy

  March.

  Harry.

  - It's raining again...

  - Yes it is sweetie.

  - it's Cold.

  - come here. - Zayn took my naked body in his arms and started warming me up.

  -        Mhh, it's better... - I pressed my nose on his chest and he giggled.

  He gently put his hand on my stomach. He suddenly reached up and kissed my stomach.

  -        I think your belly is already growing Harry... - he said admiringly.

  -        We are only two months old, Zayn. - I caressed his hair.

  - Yes... - he thought. - Do you think our strawberry is a boy or a girl?

  -        I don't know Z, but I want to ask you something.

  - What sweetie? - He kissed me on the stomach, and then pulled me up and hugged me.

  - I don't want to know the gender of the baby in advance.

  - I don't want it to be a surprise either.

  -        thanks. - I put my hands on his neck.

  - Thank you for being there.

  We were silent again for a while.

  - Z...

  - Hm?

  -        I'm hungry... - I looked up him with puppy eyes.

  -        Get up then let's feed our strawberriy.

  -        I'm ready, I'm ready. - I shouted cheerfully and followed Zayn wrapped in a blanket.

  - Hello sir What are you want? - he asked me in an official voice, but kissed me on the nous.

  - I'll probably have an omelette and some vegetables, and finally I'll add some fruit and your mother's baked apple pie.

  - We have a big order...

  I sat down and decided to read a book while Zayn made breakfast.

  -        My God, he kissed... - I couldn't hold back and screamed.

  - Harry, you scared me... - I laughed and apologized to Zayn.

  -        Your order is ready sir! - He arranged the plates on the table. He kissed me on the nose.

  -        Do you always treat customers like this? - I asked with interest and took the fork.

  -        No, only to special customers.

  -        By the way, if my fiance hears this, he will be terribly angry, he may beat you even more! - I said with fake fear and put the omelet in my mouth.

  -        I will even fight a monster because of you. - he said seductively and kissed me on the lips, and I smiled and gave him half of the omelette.

Month three

 April

 Zayn