part 15

Harry.

For a few days, Zayn and I were just talking.
we got to know each other better and it turned out that Mr. Zayn was quite rich. Alsohe told me about his family, and he also told me that soon he would introduce me to his mother.

- By the way, you start going to college from Monday, honey.

- Me? Isn't it online?

- I know that you are not going anywhere and I trust you, my beautiful... - When he calls me those names, then I feel shy and my heart beats faster.

- thanks... - He laughed and kissed me gently.

After that (table make out) day, we haven't tried intimacy, but he is very cuddling and asks me to lie in his bed, he holds me tightly all night.

Soft kisses wake me up on Monday morning.

- Sweetie, it's time for you to get up, today is your first day at college...

- Please don't...

- My sleepy boy, get up, a breakfast is waiting for you.

- I do not want...

- Harry don't make me angry! - he told me in a serious tone.

- Otherwise?.. - I laughed mischievously.

He didn't say anything and I thought he was gone, but I was wrong because I felt his cold hands on my thighs as they moved higher.

- Otherwise you won't be able to get out of bed at all today. - He whispered near my ear and bit me on it the little, and I was shocked by his behavior and my heart was racing.

- I'm getting up, I'm getting up... - I suddenly jumped up and entered the bathroom, leaning against the door and breathing deeply, and I could hear Zayn's laughter from the room.

College was really cool, Zayn would drop me off and he'd take me home again.
he'd go to the club and do works by himself, cause he is a boss.

Little by little, I realized that I had feelings for him.

when I'm seeing his face, I'm smiling involuntarily and I'm trying to hug him as soon as possible.

He always kisses and caresses me, but he never tries to touch me sexually, I always feel cared for and calmed by his touch.
Although at that time my heart jumps terribly.

I've never felt feelings like this before,

I've never felt loved before.

I left the college and I was waiting for Zayn in the yard, there was no one in the yard. only me because I was dealing with the lecturer.
Zayn was late and I was getting impatient.

Suddenly I felt a terrible pain in my head, and then I fell down and heard a voice.

- Sweet sleep beautiful!

Oh yeah babyyyyyyyy....