Prologue

W-Who would have thought.... That I'll die on such a ridiculous death.

Let's have a flash back.

~*Few hours earlier*~

"OH MY GOD! NO! NO! I THOUGHT IT'LL BE UNTIL CHAPTER 130! NOT CHAPTER 125!!" I shouted our of frustration. The last chapter of 'Who made me a Princess' was out today.

Of course I have to read it. I've been a fan of this Manhwa when I just saw a 'Lucathy' edit in tiktok and I fangirl so hard!

"Can you like shut the f*ck up Y/N!" my roommate, Samantha, yelled at me from downstairs.

"Well I'm sorry for yelling! You don't even know Athanasia was already crowned and the Manhwa has ended a few hours ago!" I shouted back. I swear I heard loud footsteps....

"I beg your pardon?!" Sam shouted as she casually barge inside my room.

"What the f*ck! Anyways, yes the Manhwa is finished." I said calmly when she snatched my phone.

"Not gonna lie, adult Athy looking fine though." Sam said smirking before showing my the picture of Athy.

"Sam, your lesbian side is showing. But you're absolutely right! She lookin' fine." I agree before we squeal in excitement.

"By the way, we're out of groceries and it's your turn to buy them." Sam said breaking the happy atmosphere.

"You b*tch. You waited for this didn't you?" I angrily said making her smirk before handling me a list and money.

"Yes, now ta ta~" Sam exclaim happily as she skipped out my room.

"Whatever." I mutter.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm finally done. That little sh*t. The audacity to ruin my mood." I scoffed as some people were looking at me weirdly.

When I notice walk sign turned green, we people of course began walking while the car stop. But of course accidents happen when an idiot driving who's not only drunk but also speed driving came crashing at me, too fast for us to notice.

~*Present*~

And there you have it. Truck-kun strikes again.

"Didn't that f*cker notice the light was red?" I whispered as the medics quickly came rushing to my side.

"Ma'am! I need you to stay awake!" one of the paramedics shouted as they notice me slowly closing my eyes.

'Let me rest.... please'

"Y/N! DON'T LEAVE ME! Y/N! Y.... N!"

"ANTANASIA!"

And that's when a girl named Y/N died because of a car accident. What she didn't know is god was pitying her.... for so long.

Lost her parents at a young age also due to car accident. Part time job here and there for school until she dropped out as she couldn't handle the pressure anymore and decided to work full time. And that's where she met Samantha. The first ever person who actually helped her.

Since the god was pitying her, he decided to give her a second chance in a world where a non-existent character was created. The now younger twin sister of Athanasia De Alger Obelia.