Chapter 10

"You're too noisy. Go to sleep."

~*~*~*~*~*

Antanasia POV

"Such a disappointment."

"Get back here!"

"Help me!"

"AHAHAH!"

"Such a sl*t."

"Mom?"

"I have never loved you."

"Amy!"

"I hate you!"

"Ana!"

"What..."

"Y/N!"

"I love you..... At-"

GASP

I quickly sat up as I tried catching my breath.

"You're finally awake. You must think you're some kind of sleeping beauty." a black haired man with ruby eyes was the first thing that greeted me.

"Says the one who slept for 200 years." I said still catching my breath from that horrible nightmare.

"Hey! That's rude!"

"Like you didn't try to kill us."

"But I just saved the two of you."

"Because you took interest in the two of us. Sorry sir, this ain't a harem."

"Harem? Wait- Not like that!"

Woah~ Isn't it too early for Lucas to be flustered?

"Anyways, you both own me your life. Your sister already woke up a day earlier than you." Lucas said changing the subject.

"So... we had a mana explosion because we're too close to the holy beast?" I said making him smirk at me.

"How'd you know?"

"Maybe because I've always known? Don't you also know?" I said smiling innocently at him.

"You're smarter than your sister."

"I'm not smarter than my sister. I just experienced to many things that made me look smart."

The door suddenly opened revealing Claude and Felix with Athy in his arms. I look at Lucas and notice him already in his child form.

"Princess!" Felix shouted as he started tearing up.

"Ana! You're awake!" Athy exclaim also tearing up.

"Athy?" I called as Father sat the edge of his bed.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Claude ask making my eyes slightly widen.

"None."

"There won't be any other side effects?" Claude ask looking at Lucas.

"Daddy! That man!" Athy shouted but was interrupted by Lucas' aggressive coughs.

"Ah. It seems I may have used up almost all of my power to heal the Princesses." Lucas started as an imaginary 'Huh?' appeared on top of Felix.

"Certainly, you deserve praise for your hard work." Claude started, suddenly placing me on his lap after lifting me up away from his pillows.

'The hell is wrong with this man?'

'I don't know?! I also tripped when I ran after him and surprisingly catch me'