Chapter 30

What a pain.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

I don't know how all I've been in here but all I know is that I'm currently stuck with Claude as Diana, or should I say Mom, is currently with Athy saving us.

"Antanasia-"

"I believe this would be wonderful if we're all complete. Of course Mom is excluded as she's already dead, so let's wait for us to go home and explain yourself to Athanasia, alright?" I said cutting him off.

His also been trying to approach me but whatever he do, I quickly find an excuse or way to avoid such thing.

"Alright. If that's what you wish." he said.

?!

He gave up?!

I looked at Claude who seems to be slowly disappearing as well as me.

"What..." I muttered before looking at Claude who looked back at me.

"Wait! Hold on!" I shouted but it was already too late.

Lucas POV

How absurd...

Living a life that borders on eternity, I'd long since killed all such pesky emotion thanks to that damned tower. But now, after having come this far, I hate the idea of losing someone...?

Was this what you felt as well?

I'm still not sure what it means to have a family like Ana, but the thought of no longer being able to see a certain someone and the unbearable loneliness that lies ahead... I think I understand why you no longer wished to exist.

I quickly glanced at their body having the Emperor trapped in the middle before a certain kink in the formula caught my attention once again.

CRACKLE

CRACKLE

SHATTER

The curse has been broken!

"She succeeded?!" I shouted as I quickly looked back with a happy expression only for it to drop when I noticed the Emperor was the only one who woke up.

"Huh?"

I felt my heart dropped at the thought that maybe she didn't make it up when I noticed the Emperor gave ma a sign to kept quiet while patting Athanasia's head, the relief I felt was unexplainable.

Ana...

Antanasia POV

....

I can't seem to stop myself from comparing my life to his. But when I saw it once again, I could tell Claude really did suffer through out his childhood. We both suffered except... I suffer more than him as I've experience death more than twice.

And here I thought once is enough twice is too much...

Claude regain his past memories... As well as his first. I also regained mine. A princess, a student, a magician, an orphan and a Princess once again...

Princess Antanasia De Alger Obelia was the very first me... died alone and was forgotten easily. Even Athy forgot about my existence and didn't know I died.

I know I drown at my second life. A b*tch was jealous that made everybody gang up on me before killing me in a lake...

Yes a f*cking lake.