Chapter 4

"BLAACCH!"

~*~*~*~*~

[Night Time at the Ruby Palace]

Athanasia POV

Plan A Failed... Not getting noticed by Claude and living inside Ruby Palace until we die.

I was too naive. I thought everything would be fine as long as I was careful. How could that simple looking palace be Claude's living Space! I can't even ask Ana about this since she's not feeling well from all the cake she ate so she have to sleep earlier than usual.

Plan B, Save enough money with Ana to escape the Palace before turning 18....

This is still in the realm of possibility. Although we ended up meeting Claude 4 years earlier...

Plan C, Continue playing cute to steal Clade's heart....

I think my soul just left my body... Ana would most likely not do something like this. Just from the behavior she showed earlier, it's crystal clear that she does not like the two of them. She despise them.

Well, he did let us go after hearing us blurt out "Papa" and "Father"...

"GAH!" I shouted as I began kicking everywhere. So shameful! So embarrassing! So cringey!

"Alright.." I mumble as my voice was shushed down by my pillow.

We're gonna carry out both Plan B and C! God! The shame and embarrassment we, well, more like I'll suffer from it...

"Princess, it's be time."

"Hng, tuck me in, Lily."

[The Next Day]

'What's happening? Why are we here?' I ask Ana as we saw Claude looking at us with Lily.

"Lilian York, long time no see." Claude greeted.

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire." Lily greeted back.

"I haven't been able to pay enough attention to my one and only daughters due to my duties at court." Claude started.

'I'm scared'

'I wanna go back. I'm tired already'

"But still, Athanasia and Antanasia has grown into such a healthy children. The credits belongs to you." he added.

"Thank you, your Majesty."

'Don't make us laugh! It's not 'haven't been able to pay attention', it's you neglecting us!' I shouted.

'That's right! You completely erased us from your mind!' Ana agreed with me.

"However, from now on, I will be looking into the Princesses' well-being. There will be no need to worry."

'What?'

'Are you sure? I don't trust you'

We both look up only to see Claude smiling at us making my smile stiffen.

'Did he smile? Did he just smile at us?'

'Athy, it's called smirking. Smiling and Smirking have a different meaning and look'

PAY US NO MIND! THANK YOU FOR IGNORING US FOR THE WHOLE LIFE THIS FAR! THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING AWARE OF OUR EXISTENCE! PLEASE BE SO KIND AND CONTINUE TO DO SO IN THE FUTURE!