Chapter 20

"I'm fine so the dead should mind their own business."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"It's been quite a while, I hope everyone has been doing well." Athy greeted the ladies politely.

Today... Today is the day...

Athy's wearing her blue ribbon gifted by Jennette partnered by a beautiful blue dress that matched the ribbon's color.

I'm wearing the same dress but in red color. My prayers have been answered, Jennette got me a red ribbon.

"Princesses, you're so beautiful today!" the ladies exclaim as Jennette stared at us

"It's nice to see you too Lady Margarita. Today's weather is also quite lovely." I said making her nod.

"Let's go to see flower garden today. The yellow rose are beautifully in bloom." Athy said mentioning the garden.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I was wondering, when the festival opens, would you like to go see it together?"

"Ah, now that I think about it, the founding day festival is happening soon after the emperor's birthday."

"The Princess will start attending official state functions starting from the festival. I'm really looking forward to it."

'GAH! Now that I think of it! After the debutant ball, we also have to start attending official events'

'I don't know how you'll manage something like that. I can mask my fear better than yours. Except for the large bodies of water obviously'

'Right...'

"Is the Princesses also attending the festival?" Jennette ask curiously.

"I'm not quite sure yet." Athy answered while I nodded.

"Ah, to be honest this is the first time I've received permission to attend the festival. So I thought it would be nice if the Princess could also join us."

"Oh my. Now that I recall, Lady Margarita has always had a weak constitution and from a young age rarely left home."

"That's correct." Jennette shyly confirm.

'That's one lame excuse for Jennette not to go outside the mansion'

'I bet Mr. Whitey's the one who created that'

"Hm? What is that?" Lady Helena ask when something caught her attention.

We all looked at the large dust cloud charging at us in confusion revealing two large creature. Blackie and Mui.

I'm surprised Mui tagged along with Blackie's shenanigans.

'Ah, Black...'

"ACK!"