Chapter 15

But I do wonder.... How will Claude react?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person POV

Unknown to Athanasia, Antanasia was also searching for someone. She may not be as obvious as her sister, Lucas clearly notice she was searching for someone that made him a little uncomfortable.

'Who is she looking for?' was the only thought that you could practically hear from Lucas.

'AHA! I saw you! And I saw that!' Antanasia mentally screamed as she finally saw who she was looking for. 

Anastacius

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

The twin sisters flinch in surprise when people suddenly started clapping.

'The second song ended. The next dance is danced together by every girl having her debut that year' Athanasia thought to herself starting to feel awkward.

"Go ahead." Claude said as he lightly pat both Athanasia and Antanasia's back.

"Daddy, thank you for being with me today." Athanasia told Claude.

"Thanks to you, I'm going to remember today as a very happy day." she added.

What she didn't know was she's already saying her true feelings towards Claude. She may have not felt it but, the moment she said those words, Antanasia stared at Athanasia coldly. Forgetting to control her feelings.

'... I don't like where this is going...' Antanasia thought to herself as she watched Claude tried reaching for Athanasia the moment she start walking away.

"Goodbye, Daddy." and with that moment, Athanasia disappeared in the crowds.

"I should get going to. Not in the dance floor. I'm hungry." Antanasia said breaking the silence.

"Then I should come-"

"Lucas." Athanasia called cutting Lucas off.

"Yes, your Highness?" thought he's pissed off, he needed to act polite as they're infront of the Emperor, her Father.

"You stay here with Father and watch Athanasia. You could also see me from here. Am I clear?" Antanasia said giving Lucas a smile and at the same time, a threatening glare that could match Claude's.

"Yes your Highness." Lucas said as Antanasia left the two alone.

"Why did you agree?" Claude ask. He may not be able to show it but he's worried for his daughter.

"Your Majesty, she may be smiling at me but her glare could match yours." Lucas responded that made Claude remained silent.

'That could match mine, huh...'

Antanasia POV

I'm free! I got away from the two! Now time to search for-

"Princess Athanasia." a voice said right infront of me making me stop. Who would have thought I could find you so easily.

"I'm sorry but I am not my twin sister. Princess Antanasia is my name, Lord?" I said acting confused on who he is. He seem a little taken a back mistaking me as Athy.

"I beg your pardon, Princess. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to introduce myself officially like this. I am Ijekiel Alpheus. I'm honored to make your acquaintance." Ijekiel introduced himself as he bowed some respect.