Chapter 3

"Anyway, I should have some tea with my guest." Claude said, walking away with Ana.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Athanasia POV

Uhm... What's going on here? Claude is staring at us. There's also a lot of desserts. I'm pretty sure Ana wanted to get out of here.

Who wouldn't? I don't get why Ana hates him. I mean, I don't like him too but he's too scary for me.

I look at Ana who's in her neutral expression once again. I'm also looking at her to avoid his gaze.

"I didn't know you two couldn't speak." Claude suddenly spoke.

"Hic." I sobbed as-

"Ugh." Ana quietly groan in annoyance. As quiet as it sound, I'm pretty sure they heard it. She's terrible at whispering or have a silent conversation.

"Well, this is boring." Claude said as Mister Knight behind him sweat dropped at Claude's actions.

Does that mean, I'll kill you because we're not entertaining?!

'Then let us go already' Ana sarcastically said.

'Shh!'

"Not much of a talker?"

"Athy and Ana can talk." I said giving me a innocent smile while giggling.

'Be grateful I answered for you'

'Thank you, big sister'

'I cringed when you said that. Don't ever call me that again'

'Don't worry. I cringed too, plus not planning on saying that to you once again'

"Finally, I get to hear your voice. Why did you stay silent until now? Specially your sister right here who's only staring at me." Claude said shifting his gaze to my sister.

"Pardon me, your Majesty, but little girls around the Princesses' age are known to be very shy." the knight behind him whispered.

'Is that suppose to be a whisper? Am I not alone with that kind of thing?!'

'You seem pretty excited about that fact, Ana'

'Duh'

"Is that so?"

Y-Yeah you jerk! Kids can be a bit shy! Even a grown up would fall silent in front of you...!

Yes, yes whatever you say. Just let us go.

'Athy, your sobbing'

'Just smile through the pain and fear!'

'You're the only one who's scared in here, Athy. But sure, I'll smile for you'

I feel like a small trembling bunny infront of a snarling golden dragon.

"Felix."

"Yes, your Majesty?"

"Leave us."

"..."

HUH?! D-Don't go! Mister!!

"Athy and Ana, is it? Must be a pet name."

"!!"

"Athanasia. Antanasia. What a name."

'He's surprisingly talkative. I thought Novel Claude was not that talkative'