Chapter 7

I forgot what happened this time... As far as I remember, I'm not that forgetful but not that good at memorization too.

~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"Mind telling me why are you three pale?" I ask as I noticed the three of them are awfully pale.

"Nothing to worry about Princess. Lily was having a nightmare last night, so does Princess Athanasia. Although I don't know about Sir Felix." Lily lied. It was a pretty good lie though.
"I'm just simply tired your highness." Felix answered with a smile.

'I was up all night pretending to sleep while listening to Lily talk about how our Mother is always by our side' Athy answered telepathically. It's true. She's have always been by your side since the moment you were born.

"We should be heading out now." Felix said awkwardly as Athy was staring at him.

"Athy's legs hurt." Athy said gripping his cape to catch his attention.

"Give me a piggy back ride." she added.

'Sheesh, talk about orders'

'Oh c'mon. Spare me with your sarcasm for today, Ana'

"Would you like to-"

"No thank you. I'm fine walking on my own two feet." I quickly answered cutting Felix off.

"Well then, please return safely." Lily said biding us a goodbye.

"Bye bye, Lily!" Athy exclaim-

"See you later, Lily." and I said this calmly.

"We'll see you later." Felix also bid Lily a goodbye.

'Look at them, acting like newly weds. They don't have feeling for each other, do they?'

'He can't have Lily!'

'Come on Athy. I'm pretty sure the two of them have some past together as the two of them both came from a known Noble Family'

"We'll be heading to the audience chamber today." Felix said.

~*~*~*~*~

"I'm afraid you might have to wait a little." Felix finally said after 5 minutes of standing, waiting for Claude reply for us to come in.

CREAK

Hm? EH?!

"Sir Felix." A white haired man with golden eyes greeted after walking out the audience room.

'Whoa. Such a charismatic dude'

'He's eyes are so pretty'

"Sir Roger, it's been a while." Felix greeted back making Athy aware of his identity.

'Roger? Roger Alpheus? That duke family who raised Jennette until she was 14?!'

'Ding Ding Ding Ding! On point Athy!'

"I was curious since I didn't see you at the audience hall. Funny seeing you here." Roger jokingly said.

'Ijekiel's father'

'Now that I look at him, he does have the same silver hair and golden eyes'

'I prefer Ijekiel over this dude'

"My, pardon my manner, I didn't notice." Roger said taking notice of Athy.

Athy... Only her? What about me?