Chapter 2

"Wait, where are we?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

WHERE IN CHAPTER 4- NO, 5 ALREADY?! SO FAST! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED THAT IT'S ALREADY BEEN THAT FAR!

"I found it! Let's go, I found the Ruby Palace." I heard Athy shouted.

"Athy, that's not-" I couldn't continue my sentence as Athy, once again, dragged me to the 'Ruby Palace'.

"Huh? What's this?" Athy mutter under her breathe.

'This isn't the Ruby Palace'

"I am aware." I said making her look at me with widen eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?!" she angrily exclaim.

"Well, maybe because a certain someone suddenly dragged us towards this building when I was about to tell you that this isn't the Ruby Palace!" I shouted back that shut her up and start exploring the 'Emperor's Palace'.

"Nobody's using this place?" Athy said as her voice slightly echoed through the quiet place.

And no. Claude's the one using this.

....

It's too late... I saw Athy's eyes twinkle as she hummed.

'If no one's here I suppose we could use it?'

NO!

'I choose this as our secret hiding place!' Athy declared inside our head.

Oh sh-

~*~*~*~*~

'Do you like... ever wonder what happened to your previous body?' I ask Athy while watching her draw a poorly drawn flowers.

'Maybe I froze to death? It's in the middle of the winter and I forgot to put the heater on' Athy answered.

'I'm an orphan so it's not like I left anything behind' she added.

'The day I died is the day I met Sam, my bestfriend. We were supposed to celebrate our 10 year friendship anniversary but I died' I said as Athy looked at me in pity while writing.

'How old are you when you died anyway'

'27'

...

'You're old'

'Excuse me?! You currently are the oldest here! Plus the oldest is supposed to be the smartest' I said clearly stating the fact where she decided to show the maids practice letters. Obviously we need to know what the language is here. That's when our early education started.

"Princesses, would like a glass of milk?" Lily said as she walk towards the door.

"Yeah! But I don't want it cold!"

"Warm or cold is fine for me. As long as I have milk." I answered giving her a smile.

"Of course Princess."

As soon as Lily left, we both quickly stood up from the ground and went towards our bed.

"Hurry up!" I whispered yell as Athy gave me two bags of jewelries she's been hiding. I'm pretty sure it's heavy for her but it's more bearable to me. Dunno why though.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sweet dreams, Princesses." Lily said as she both tuck us in kissing us on the cheek. Of course we waited for a few minutes before we both went out.