Chapter 26

"Of course I do. I know everything."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

I won't tell you how I got caught by Lucas since its utterly embarrassing.

"That's it?" I ask them making Athy nod but have a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. I will leave the moment the plan is finished. I have something to do." I said making them look at me suspiciously.

"And that is?" Athy asked me.

"Practice my magic. I won't ask for Lucas' help since he sucks at teach." I answered.

"Hey!"

"Can I practice with you?" Athy ask giving me her puppy eyes.

"No." I bluntly answered making her frown.

"Why?!"

"Because I've been reading books about Magic since we were kids while you just started. My knowledge about Magic is greater than yours. You could barely lift a thin book up." I explained making her sulk.

"My teaching skills are not that bad-"

"Right. Using pow and whoosh in a lesson for Athy to control her magic. Not bad, huh?" I said that also made him sulk with Athy.

This is fun.

Third Person POV

"Its hot..." Antanasia complained while wearing an empress clothes. That's the plan. Since Antanasia is scarier and braver than Athanasia, herself, they decided to disguise Antanasia as Athanasia and if something goes wrong, she could handle this there.

 Since Antanasia is scarier and braver than Athanasia, herself, they decided to disguise Antanasia as Athanasia and if something goes wrong, she could handle this there

"Whoa~ You're so pretty Ana!" Athanasia gasped as Antanasia have not yet changed her eye color.

"Whoa~ You went all out." Lucas commented that irked Antanasia.

"Not that I have a choice anyway." Antanasia sassily replied.

"It'll be alright. Lucas said that the meeting will be quick." Athanasia said positively causing Antanasia look at her blankly.

'Did I say something wrong?' Athanasia thought to herself worriedly.

'Why is she looking at her like that?'

'Deep breath, Ana. She does not know a thing. She does not know a single thing on what's going to happen today... She doesn't' Antanasia repeated inside her head before sighing.

"Let's get this over with." Antanasia said before changing her eye color.

"Good luck~"

~*~*~*~*~*~