Chapter 32

That's some live Family drama, right there.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"Princesses...!" Jennette exclaim shocked to see us in the dinning room with them.

'So Aeternitas really did go back to our Uncle's body'

'Seems like it'

'But... is now really the time to be feasting?'

'Who knows? The food looks good'

"I suppose he wants to put on a show? Here, why don't you match him?" Lucas said with a hint of sarcasm before changing our clothes and his appearance.

"It's been a while, Claude." Anastacius greeted as Claude made his way to take a seat at the other end of the table.

"I'm surprised you manage to survive. I hear it's all thanks to Aeternitas." Claude said as he sat comfortably on the chair.
"Call him Carax." Anastacius said.

I can't take it anymore.

"And which one are you right now?"

"Who knows?"

My back hurts.

"My apologize for rudely interrupting your lovely chat but can I please seat down? My back is still injured from yesterday's event." I said raising my hand gaining everyone's attention.

'Are you kidding me...'

'It hurts. Like really'

"And I'll take the silence as a yes. Please do continue." I said before talking a seat on the chair prepared for us. I took the chair on the left.

"Do you not find it hard? Scurrying around like a rodent, trying to evade my gaze." Anastacius continued their conversation as I started massaging my arm.

'Are you al-'

'No I am not. I'm hungry and my body still hurts' I quickly answered.

I looked at the three of them, Athy, Claude and Lucas when I noticed something.

Was Lucas' hair really tied...?

Its either I didn't notice or I noticed but I already forgot.

"-Up and kill me already? You've done it once before. The second time should be a little easier." Anastacius said. I was about to raise my hand once again to volunteer but I guess Lucas saw right through me and kept my hand down....

Sweetheart, you already put my hand down. Let my poor hand go.

"Even without your whining, that was my intention." Claude said before sending an attack...

CLANG

At Jennette.

I felt my body tense as I saw how afraid Jennette is. Thankfully, Anastacius defended her but even so, I just hope that the protective barrier I cast on her could withstand Claude's power.

"A part of me always had my doubts." Claude said before walking closer to Anastacius and Jennette.

"So you really did jump in of your own accord." Claude said Anastacius glare at him.

"Oh~ scary..." I whispered not really feeling scared.

"Scared?" Lucas whispered.

"No." I whispered back watching how Anastacius put Jennette behind his back in a protective manner.