Chapter 8

"That wish, will come true, I promise."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person POV

"Mm..."

"It looks like the Princess is having a good dream." Felix said in a hush tone.

"She did sing a song that chases away bad dreams." Claude replied who's already awake. But instead of placing Antanasia down on his right side, he decided to let her stay close to him.

"Yes. The fairies must have heard her song and gifted her with sweet dreams."

"You're full of nonsense these days." Claude rudely said but Felix only giggled.

"Mm..." Athanasia once again hum in discomfort.

'It's noisy' Claude thought to himself slightly moving his left hand near Athanasia. Touching her forehead as Athanasia's dream continued making her smile.

"So troublesome. Sleep." Claude said before checking on Antanasia who's still asleep. The problem is...

'Why are you staring at me like that? I want to sleep more. Why did I woke up so fast. Is this karma for leaving Athy behind?'

.....

She really is not asleep at the moment and is having a mental crisis.

Antanasia POV

It's been two years since we've met Claude. Athy and Claude is getting closer than ever while I have no choice but to get close to him as well to lessen his suspicion.

And right now.... Right now Athy is frowning infront of the chocolate bowl she always steal from as its nearly empty once again.

She started stealing chocolates from the basket when Lily fobid her too when she got a cavity from eating too much chocolate in one day.

She even used Felix to give her a 'piece' of chocolate but was caught by Lily. I even got accused of helping her by Lily, so right now, we have a little misunderstanding.

'In that case, our last hope!'

''Your' last hope not ours'

"Let's go see Papa." Athy said glaring at the basket. She got used to calling him Papa. I didn't I even slip and call him 'Your Majesty' once. I didn't meet him for 2 weeks straight. I need to make sure I don't die!

~*~*~*~*~

"You're here." Claude said.

What a nice greeting you've got there Claude.

"Papa! Athy and Ana's here!" Athy happily exclaim.

"She dragged me here. I was reading a book." I quickly said showing him the book.

"I see. Nowadays, you just come and go as you please, don't you." Claude said looking at Athy who's walking towards him while me just sat right infront of him.

"All of a sudden I wanted to see Papa, this thiiis much! So I came right away!" Athy reason out while I secretly gave her a look.

"Isn't it a bit early for you to making all this ruckus?"

It's not a 'bit' early, it is early for making such ruckus.

"Hehehe." Athy giggled at Claude rude remark.

'He's right. Too early'

'Too early and yet you're already reading that book. Who does that?'