Chapter 13

I'm sorry Athy! Just deal with him for now!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

Well this is boring... Athy and I now have separate rooms. And I'm pretty sure she's asking Lily if she's pretty. If she's pretty then so am I. You know, since we're twins.

"What's with the frown?" Lucas said who magically appeared right beside me. I would be lying if I told you that I'm used to this.

"I maybe frowning but I'm thinking of Ijekiel." I said before looking at him only to see him annoyed.

"Whitey junior? Really?" Lucas said looking at me blankly.

"Yeah. Athy's probably thinking of him on how obvious his feelings are for her." I said before moving a little for him to sit down right beside me, which he gladly accept.

"How'd you know?"

"Twin things maybe? Or maybe because I knew all along." I said not really giving some answers.

"That's not an answer Ana." Lucas said seriously. Well not that serious since he would call us our names with out the title if he really is serious serious.

"You'll know soon anyway, so why bother." I told him before going towards my bed.

"Looks like I really can't now the answer. Good night."

"Good night."

[Next Day]

"Daddy, Daddy. I'm so worried about our debutante coming up soon." Athy started as she really look worried.

"What if I get nervous and make a mistake?" Athy added.

"You can make mistakes." Claude answered.

"I'm working hard on the dance with Ana, but I'm still worried." Athy said.

"What do you have to worry about? If you make a mistake, it would be Felix's fault fot not taking better care for you." Claude said that almost made me laugh. He always find a way to target Felix in any way possible.

"But someone might say mean things about me." Athy said still worried.

"Then that would be the last thing they ever say." Claude said making the temperature drop.

"And we will be the last thing they ever see." I added glaring at the tea cup.

'He's scary but I'm also touched. Same goes for you. You're starting to act like Dad'

'Excuse me? I always act like this?'

"You don't need to think too much about it. Just dance for the sake of formality, and get out of there." Claude continued making me nod. I just don't get why we still need to do such a thing.

"Actually Daddy, I was hoping to make my entrance holding your hand that day." Athy confesses making Claude stop drinking his tea.

"I want to dance the first dance with you too. And I want you to be the first to congratulate us on our debut as a 14-year-old." Athy continued and it was my turn to froe from what she said.

"But Daddy... You don't really like those kind of things like Ana, do you?" Athy said shyly while playing with her fingers.

"That's why I asked Felix instead. But still... I really want to go with you." Athy said taking a glance to Claude who's still frozen in shock.