Chapter 29

What..?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"Hey! Can you two hear me?!" I heard Lucas shouted at someone.

Warm...

"Huh..?" Athy hummed.

I want to stay here but I can't. I'm already wide awake. All I need to do it open my eyes. I felt myself move making me open my eyes a bit quickly.

"Lucas! Take out the world tree branch again! I can do it! I can do everything! I can cure our dad!" Athy excitedly exclaim as I took a sharp inhale for air before coughing out a little blood

"Ana?! Wait, calm down first." Lucas said as just now found myself in the arms of Lucas, who's slowly sitting down beside Athy.

"The feeling of omnipotence from the world tree is getting you carried away." Lucas said looking at Athy's glowing eyes.

"Same goes for you. Not only are your eyes are bright and glowing, you also cough out blood." Lucas said wiping the blood out in the corner of my lips before my hands.

"Take some deep breaths." Lucas added as Athy and I followed easing the feeling we currently felt. Is it adrenaline? My heart is also beating a bit faster then normal.

"Have you returned to your senses?" Lucas ask Athy while I just started blankly at the ceiling.

WHY IS LUCAS CARRYING ME?! He gave his jacket to Athy, sure but WHY?!

"Yeah..." Athy answered.

"Athanasia was the one who grabbed the world tree..." I started gaining their attention.

"But why am I included...?" I wondered out loud before I felt something ran down at the corner of my mouth.

"Ana?!"

"Ana!"

Lucas POV

"Athanasia was the one who grabbed the world tree..." Ana suddenly said that caught both of our attention. She's still staring blankly at the ceiling, its worry some.

"But why am I included..?" she wondered out loud before blood once again started pouring out of her mouth before blacking out.

"Ana?!" Athanasia shouted wiping the blood off.

"Ana!" I shouted before casting a recovery spell on her as well.

"What's happening to her?" Athanasia asks worriedly while cleaning the blood on her chin.

"Her body is weak. She couldn't take the pressure of the world tree. You do know that she's weak but strong at the same time, right?" I said before carrying her and place her beside her Father covering her with the blanket as well.