Chapter 14

"Let's talk."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person POV

Tomorrow is the debutante, and here they are staring at each other. One blankly staring at the other while the other on is starting to get intimidated by that blank stare.

They're currently inside Princess Antanasia's room facing each other.

"What do you want?" Lucas finally ask after the moment of silence.

"You said you've been busy. You know where the World Tree is located now, right?" Antanasia said answering Lucas' question.

Lucas would be lying if he said he's not surprised, but then again, she did tell him he would go to the World Tree in the future. And that future is going to happen very soon.

"Yes I did. Something wrong about it?" Lucas ask starting to get suspicious of Antanasia's behavior.

"Nothing. Get rest. We'll be very busy tomorrow or rather, later." Antanasia said before going towards her bed.

"Well then, good night." Lucas said as he bid the Princess a good night.

"Good night."

[Next Day, The Debutante]

"Princess, hurry. There's no time." a maid woke Antanasia up who's words was still not processing inside her head.

"It's a big day, there's not a minute to spare!" she added.

Dragging the Princess to the bathroom, three maids walk inside and one of them is Lily.

"I'm done taking Princess Athanasia a bath. Next is Princess Antanasia." Lily said as they quickly yet gently bathe Antanasia. For some reason, Antanasia is quicker to prepare than Athanasia.

'What the hell is happening? I also took this debut thing way to lightly like Athy' Antanasia thought to herself as she watch the maid run around like they were being chased by a predator.

It's been a few hours and the preparation is still not done yet. Same goes for her twin, Athanasia. They already eat lunch and they're still not yet done.

"Lilian is asking if Princess Antanasia is done!" one maid suddenly yelled that cause a little ruckus.

"Gah, not yet!"

"Where's the rose water?"

"Bring the small comb!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"Is the dress ready?"

"What about the tiara?"

"Bring the flowers."